The XBOX360 I just got a couple weeks ago has...

AudioPhile777

Mathew Cohen
...sucked away a substantial portion on my life.

One game after another...

Halo 3.
Call of Duty 4.
Assassin's Creed. (supposedly a trilogy... heh heh heh.)
Mass Effect. (also supposed to be a trilogy... and HELL YEAH! for lesbian scene i managed to arrange.)

I've picked up my guitar maybe 3 times in the last two weeks... haha.

Haha! Happens to us all, a total life killer aswell is The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, once you start that, there is nothing else but Oblivion, no real life. Just swords and spells...swords and spells.........

What's Mass Effect like?! Tempted to pick it up!

I've heard that elder scrolls would suck my life away... that why i've stayed clear from it...

Mass Effect is awesome... its a combo RPG/FPS... its got a very good story and awesome graphics, IMO. If you're looking for something to kill 12+ hours of your time, by all means get this game... emphasis on the "+" if you like to explore, like me. I've logged about 30 hours into that game... not counting all the times i've died and reloaded from my last save.

fucking XBOX guys... I got a PS3... I need more people to murder in that game...

lucky for you, you got COD4 on Xbox.. I'd pwn you =P

Haha, I've got a PS3 coming for XMAS, and I'm planning on buying a 360 around the same time; the former because of MGS4 (my favorite video game series of all time by far) as well as Drake's Fortune, and the latter because it has so many amazing exclusives (Gears, Bioshock, the aforementioned Mass Effect, etc.) and even if games are on both platforms, I'd still rather play 'em on the 360 because of the controller.

I actually already have Mass Effect sitting at home, with no system to play it on! :cry: Though at least I'm at college now so I don't have it taunting me daily, and I got it simply in anticipation, and wanted the Limited Edition only available through pre-order. Being a sci-fi maniac, I'm totally stoked for it's story, and the gameplay looks pretty killer too (though just to clarify, from what I've seen it's a TPS, not FPS).

Let's hear it for video games, my favorite vice! :headbang:

I've got the 360, PS3, and the Wii for my kids .... and I gotta say that those are all some great titles the OP mentioned. Right now I am stuck on Assasins Creed (PS3 - because the 360 version was checked out!). COD4 was awesome, though .... as was Halo 3. I still haven't played Mass Effect ... yet!!!