thebasar.org closing down sale

those Behemoth records are pretty good.

Some of that stuff is still 11 Euro, plus 7 Euro to the US, which makes one CD almost $20? Yikes.

I wish the USD's value would go up.

Erik said:
That's sad. Firstly because The Basar was pretty great, and secondly because I can't purchase any records right now.
Yep, and just to clarify, it is only The Basar closing down - not the label.

Dreamlord said:
Some of that stuff is still 11 Euro, plus 7 Euro to the US, which makes one CD almost $20?
This might work out better for our European friends. Thing is, I've bought from The Basar a couple of times where they do package deals with flat shipping rate. I'm sure they're desperate to clear inventory so they'll work it out in your interest.

They're calculating 7Euro at 9 bucks, and if you buy a bunch with a flat shipping rate, it's still a pretty decent deal.

Update from Barbarian Wrath:

As we wrote in our previous message The Basar will be reduced to selling our own (re) releases and some assorted other stuff. This "other stuff" will mainly be private prints and releases from bands we want to support explicitly. We do not want The Basar to turn into yet another mainstream distribution that has everything everyone else has as well and in the past month we were heading down that road further than we felt comfortably with...