theGATHERING - Black Light District

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
i know its been out for awhile now, only available on the net as well. and yes, only 3 tracks too. but with just three tracks its still one of their best releases with arguably 3 of their best songs, cant wait for 'Souvenirs' (the new album). anywho i was just wondering if there was anyone else who loved this release as much, i mean its put the band from top 3 to my favourite band at the moment. i cant only listen to songs on black light district just once, i have to have the thing on repeat at least 3 times. its more electric influenced and lets hope the new album is like this. anyway everyone should buy it...:D

i love the gathering too, but i can't buy things on internet, or at least i can't buy that ep without spending too much money!!!

anyway, i'll surely buy the new album when it's out.

also, try www.gathering.fr.st: every month a free bootleg to download! did you know that?

logo01.gif

Yeah, a like BLD, but i prefer the material like if_then_else or Nighttime Birds, theGATHERING masterpieces in my humble opinion, the last EP it´s more experimental like How to measure a planet? also a very good album, but I really love the others :) I hope the new album follows that way but, anyway it will be a great album!