Therapy?

Bambi said:
leave your family out of this, they've suffered enough being related to you :erk:

hollow... as hollow as possible...

hollow.jpg

Bambi said:
leave your family out of this, they've suffered enough being related to you :erk:

At least I have a family. I guess you were contravened by your mother when she realized how ugly you are... :D

freud.jpg

so tell me Mr dorftan how long have you had these delusions of being capable of psychiatric evaluation over the interweb?

get back on that couch ya fuckin clown ya o_O

The Drama Stabber said:
At least I have a family. I guess you were contravened by your mother when she realized how ugly you are... :D

contravened?? christ yer so retarded that you dont even know how to insult someones mother properly , dozy bag of piss that ye are :erk:

Bambi said:
contravened?? christ yer so retarded that you dont even know how to insult someones mother properly , dozy bag of piss that ye are :erk:

Well I think your mother was even more intelligent you ever will be. Why do you think that I wanted to insult your mother? She is out of the game... What´s left is that piece of shit here in this forum...

I don´t know exactly what the doctor said when you were born, but it must have been something like:

"It´s an asshole Maria [Maria stands for the name of your mother]..."

hohohohohoh...

Bimbanbino

after our gig tonight i went to see me mate who was a roadie for therapy play a gig in me favourite irish pub. he sang dirty old town and ended his gig with 'the band played waltzing mathilda' a capella. much better than fucking therapy im sure.

I think having a question mark at the end of your band's name is daft, and makes it sound all teenage when girls say it with a crappy accent