There are some aweful tabs out there

hehe:loco: i know what you mean that tab is propably the worst in the net...but have u listen to ARe you there?i mean the strings and the drums are almost perfect but the solo guitar is awefull....by the way it suprises me that they are some people outthere using Guitar pro ...so Cerulean :wave:

Strangelight said:
Tabs are a shite way of learning stuff. Proper cop out like. you dont need that for Anathema FFS, its not Dream Theatre like
Without tabs I'd never be able to play songs from Silent Enigma and Eternity because due to the production it isn't always so clear what's being played. Can't play those with tabs either cos the tabs are shit :Smug: Can only play Shroud of Frost, Restless Oblivion and Silent Enigma. But The Beloved, Dying Wish and Radiance for example, are quite impossible for me.

could never read tabs... but the ye olde musical notes are impossible through the net...
if I'm wrong, than plz tell me! by the way I promised a friend of mine to get some of these from Metallica (and things like that), she wants to try if she can play them on her violin

i used tabs to learn nick drake's stuff. really it was just to get the tunings and an approximation of what to play. then you just make the rest up yourself. its hard reading music i still cant do it.