There is a thrash band w/ a Native Am. vox, doing a reunion on the west coast too!

ZTPioneer

New Metal Member
Apr 17, 2005
C-Bus
TESTAMENT
And Chuck Billy can kick Joey Belladonna's ass up and down the street. Chuck beat cancer, so you know he can beat "Injun Joe."
Alex, Greg, and Louie, are all back with Chuck and Eric, and I think this is the more exciting, and more genuine reunion. No sirius press conference. No getting rid of present day memebers. No vaccines. Just a reunion which will find the band moving forward, not 100 steps back.

Ragamuffin said:
I'm sure all of Testaments remaining fan is happy.
Yeah, I forgot Anthrax had all of those multiplatinum albums and stadium tours. :Smug: In all reality, the two bands careers practically mirror one another.

Spidey138 said:
Testament kicks ass...'nuff said

I've thoroughly enjoyed all of their releases. "SoB" was certainly the weakest IMO. "Return to Serenity" was a little too commercial for some, but certainly no worse than "Black Lodge," or anything Megadeth released of Countdown.

_DOA_MERLYN said:
you probably like post-AJFA MetallicA too eh? lol... :loco:

http://www.MetallicaDance.com/

No not at all actually. I've seen them live since then, but the records :yuk:
Honestly, there are still some tunes here and there. But if you took the best tracks off of the self titled album, both loads, and st. anger, you'd only have an e.p. at best :Spin: You can't compare post Skolnick Testament to post AJfA metallica at any rate, because testament got heavier and heavier after their one commercial endeavor.

ZTPioneer said:
No not at all actually. I've seen them live since then, but the records :yuk:
Honestly, there are still some tunes here and there. But if you took the best tracks off of the self titled album, both loads, and st. anger, you'd only have an e.p. at best :Spin: You can't compare post Skolnick Testament to post AJfA metallica at any rate, because testament got heavier and heavier after their one commercial endeavor.

I like your answer mang, n1...

Testament does rock, and no, I won't compare them to post-AJFA Metallica, lol, that's just wrong... albeit everything post-BlackAlbum can be basically summed up with one w3rd... CRAP... lol... :yuk:

I'm rockin' out to 'thrax's "Spreading the Disease" atm and you can't possibly think any of John Bush's 'thrax can compare to that one eh? it rules...

rock on mang...
party066ha.gif

Are you fucking kidding with that Metallic Dance site? Worst waste of bandwidth ever. No fags? Is it 1975 already? Jesus god damn christ I hate the internets.

Joey and Chuck are Great friends i know this for a fact.. I live not 10 miles from Chuck. We go to Raider Games together.... So Shut-it... the only thing you beat is IT .

Here are some US dates:
NOTE: At this time these are the ONLY USA dates with the original Line-up!

June 5, 2005 SUN
Louder-Harder-Faster Fest
Crocodile Rock Cafe
Alantown, PA
http://www.louder-harder-faster.com
(Testament headlines the final night of the 3 day fest)

June 3 & 4, 2005 FRI & SAT
Jaxx Concert Hall and Night Club
Springfield, VA
http://www.jaxxroxx.com

I think Testament stated that they were going to studio with more actual lineup and they were doing reunion just for fun and few shows? I could be wrong...

dutchy said:
testament only had one , maybe 2 good albums , no career, just an incrowd fanbase!! Souls of bLack, worst album ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a fucking idiot!

Souls beats anything most band have done... I don't see why everyone hates that album! It's fucking amazing! Way better than the New Order anyway.

The only bad album they have put out is the Ritual and that's because Alex and Louie pussied out of it!

Getting Louie and Alex back is a mistake. They should beg Glen Alvelais and Paul Bostaph to come back.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
You're a fucking idiot!

Souls beats anything most band have done... I don't see why everyone hates that album! It's fucking amazing! Way better than the New Order anyway.

The only bad album they have put out is the Ritual and that's because Alex and Louie pussied out of it!

Getting Louie and Alex back is a mistake. They should beg Glen Alvelais and Paul Bostaph to come back.
Listen to this wise guy. :worship: