There is a thrash band w/ a Native Am. vox, doing a reunion on the west coast too!

Louie will be there and playing..... Johnny and Louie will Both be playing....

TESTAMENT lead vocalist Chuck Billy and founding guitarist Eric Peterson will be joined by original guitar player Alex Skolnick and original bassist Greg Christian (HAVOCHATE) for a 10-date European run in May. Handling the drums on the upcoming trek will be either previous TESTAMENT drummer Johnny Tempesta (HELMET, ex-ROB ZOMBIE) or the group's original skinsman, Louie Clemente (or possibly both).

DiscipleOfThePit said:
You're a fucking idiot!

Souls beats anything most band have done... I don't see why everyone hates that album! It's fucking amazing! Way better than the New Order anyway.

The only bad album they have put out is the Ritual and that's because Alex and Louie pussied out of it!

Getting Louie and Alex back is a mistake. They should beg Glen Alvelais and Paul Bostaph to come back.

when you listen to it in the pit maybe!! pussy!!:loco:
check this out!!! it's crap!!!!!!!!
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=CAW010504251048&sql=11:eek:tkzu3u5anok~T2

dutchy said:
when you listen to it in the pit maybe!! pussy!!:loco:
check this out!!! it's crap!!!!!!!!
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=CAW010504251048&sql=11:eek:tkzu3u5anok~T2
You think it's crap because some other people rate it as crap?

Hmm, niiice.

The fact that they give The New Order the same rating as The Legacy totally undermines the legitimacy of that site! It also rates The Gathering and The Ritual higher than Low which is the most stupid thing I've ever heard!

Oh yeah, since when have Testament played much of Souls live?

Yeah, I did read that somewhere but I just forgot about it. Seems kinda weird to me, I mean we all know that Tempesta is fully capable of pulling off the shows. Why would you pay to have 2 drummers tour with you. Oh well, it's still good news:headbang: It would have been cooler to have Bostaph and Tempesta together instead of Clemente on board though. I would love to see Tempesta & Bostaph have a dual drum battle on stage

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Yeah, I did read that somewhere but I just forgot about it. Seems kinda weird to me, I mean we all know that Tempesta is fully capable of pulling off the shows. Why would you pay to have 2 drummers tour with you. Oh well, it's still good news:headbang: It would have been cooler to have Bostaph and Tempesta together instead of Clemente on board though. I would love to see Tempesta & Bostaph have a dual drum battle on stage

I seem to remember that Louie has a problem with his Foot so he will be there and play a few songs and then Johnny will take over....Louie was the orignal drummer thats the purpose of a REUNION.. right????o_O o_O

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Hell yeah!

Louie and Johnny are both playing just incase Louie can't handle a whole set.

Better to be safe than sorry.

I don´t care much for this reunion, Testament is a great band and they´ve included a lot of talanted musicians over the years: Murphy, DiGiorgio, Hoglan and so on.

Yeah, this a little off topic but has anyone heard Konkhra? I just got Weed out The Weak yesterday and I have to say I was very surprised at how good it is. It has James Murphy and Chris Kontos(Machine Head) on it. Pretty kick ass stuff:headbang: :kickass:

DiscipleOfThePit said:
You think it's crap because some other people rate it as crap?

Hmm, niiice.

The fact that they give The New Order the same rating as The Legacy totally undermines the legitimacy of that site! It also rates The Gathering and The Ritual higher than Low which is the most stupid thing I've ever heard!

Oh yeah, since when have Testament played much of Souls live?

I rated it crap before you named me after your father!!!this is just something to follow up , I think it's crap cause I listened to this waiste of vinyl!! pittyboy!!:loco: and we all know that when it came out all magazines rated it crap!!:wave:

dutchy said:
I rated it crap before you named me after your father!!!this is just something to follow up , I think it's crap cause I listened to this waiste of vinyl!! pittyboy!!:loco: and we all know that when it came out all magazines rated it crap!!:wave:
Big deal. I remember when mag's were calling Stomp 442 crap. Did you agree with those rags?

ZTPioneer said:
Yeah, I forgot Anthrax had all of those multiplatinum albums and stadium tours. :Smug: In all reality, the two bands careers practically mirror one another.

I will agree Iused to have all of there albums, they never developped in there career as strongly as some of the other bands...( how funny because all morning long " trial by fire " has been stuck in my head

of course try playing "LOW" on yer guitar there, I can do it but its alot of work :headbang: :Smokedev: I love to jam out till my hands cant do it, play things at breakneck speeds, causing the muscles to lock or cramp up

just gave me an idea for a new thread :headbang:

Sir Phobos said:
I will agree Iused to have all of there albums, they never developped in there career as strongly as some of the other bands...( how funny because all morning long " trial by fire " has been stuck in my head

of course try playing "LOW" on yer guitar there, I can do it but its alot of work :headbang: :Smokedev: I love to jam out till my hands cant do it, play things at breakneck speeds, causing the muscles to lock or cramp up

just gave me an idea for a new thread :headbang:
They had a handful of seccessive gold records before members shifted, and label problems stuck them etc, etc. Really, if you are gonna look at "success" in the thrash genre, obviously Metallica are on top. Megadeth were the 2nd tier, with a handful of platinum and multi-platinum albums, and arena tours. Then Pantera. Multiplatinum albums and sold out arenas for a solid decade. Slayer and Anthrax are both in about the same boat, although I think the worst selling Slayer album is no where near as low as Anthrax's last two albums. But that evens out, because I don't think Slayer have anything that sold as well as "SoE," or "I'm The Man." Slayer might edge Anthrax out though in attendance over the years. I don't recall ever going to a Slayer show that wasn't a sell-out, no matter the venue. Danzig have to fall in somewhere. Finally, Testament come into play. At their peak, they were bigger than Overkill or Exodus and anyof those bands. They sold oud theatres on their own, and had a few arena runs with the likes of Judas Priest and Megadeth. They also had success on radio and MTV with some catchy singles from 88-93.

dutchy said:

Just because magazines rate it as crap doesn't mean it is! Why not form your opinion and stop regarding things as crap because a magazine tells you it's crap?

anyone who says they like metal and hate testament or think they only have 2 good albums is a fuckin poser - nuff' said

DiscipleOfThePit said:
You're a fucking idiot!

Souls beats anything most band have done... I don't see why everyone hates that album! It's fucking amazing! Way better than the New Order anyway.

The only bad album they have put out is the Ritual and that's because Alex and Louie pussied out of it!

Getting Louie and Alex back is a mistake. They should beg Glen Alvelais and Paul Bostaph to come back.
Paul Bostaph is back with Testament for the next album, whenever that is.