these guys are insane

cjd2.jpg

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Do they still have the ones without full arms and legs?

That was the weirdest part when I first saw this kind of thing.

"Anatomically correct, inner and out labia! Oh, and no pesky feet or hands to get in your way."

I happened to find out about RealDolls quite some years ago on TV. I was amazed by those dolls, and as I was chronically lacking a girlfriend (and still didn’t find Mrs. Right), I wanted to get one of those beautiful dolls. But now you have the ultimate choice... which one?

After endless nights of wondering, I finally agreed with myself that she has to be Body 3 Face 11
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man. That's just sad. I felt odd enough doing the whole Meet On The Internet dating bit, which only happened once or twice. At least go get some hookers or something better: more hookers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man. That's just sad. I felt odd enough doing the whole Meet On The Internet dating bit, which only happened once or twice. At least go get some hookers or something better: more hookers.

i think these dolls are either made for necrophiliacs or made for guys that feel uncomfortable fucking a hooker, a lot of guys don't feel comfortable with hookers, also it is (for a lot of guys), fucking the doll is just easier than trying to get with a real woman

they still make the "flat back torso"
hahaha amazing.

There, I watched the short video. It was a little strange until it got to the tongue part. That's about where reality ceased existence.

I can almost understand a necrophiliac getting one of these things, other than that you should probably find a different outlet for this type of sexual frustration. Well okay, even a necrophiliac should probably only use such a device for practice before working up to the Real Deal.

hahaha amazing.

There, I watched the short video. It was a little strange until it got to the tongue part. That's about where reality ceased existence.

I can almost understand a necrophiliac getting one of these things, other than that you should probably find a different outlet for this type of sexual frustration. Well okay, even a necrophiliac should probably only use such a device for practice before working up to the Real Deal.

i don't know, man
necrophiliacs sometimes become serial killers
if the necrophiliac worked in the morgue so all the people were already dead, then i guess maybe that would be okay, but alot of people would rather have the necrophiliac fuck one of those dolls, and also for a lot of guys, fucking this kind of doll is easier than establishing/maintaining a sexual relationship

I'm sorry, but there is no real way to rationalize having an emotional connection to one of these dolls. The problem with most guys is they shoot too high and end up never going for women that they can realisticly get. As for necrophiliacs, I guess this is a healthy alternative, but they need an imagination for it to be completely satisfying.

I'm sorry, but there is no real way to rationalize having an emotional connection to one of these dolls. The problem with most guys is they shoot too high and end up never going for women that they can realisticly get.

the emotional connection to these dolls is psychosis, obviously

and the fact that most guys are shooting for women that they can't realistically get is the explination for the huge sales of these dolls, the corparation is taking money from men that need therapy

As for necrophiliacs, I guess this is a healthy alternative, but they need an imagination for it to be completely satisfying.

from the POV of the families/freinds of the dead person, the necrophiliac fucking the sex doll is better than the necrophiliac fucking the corpse of your best freind/favorite realative

Well duhh lol and if this keeps sexual frustrated lunatics satisfied more power to it. It's better than rape and molestation, obviously. However, considering these dolls are 4 grand I don't expect this to have much impact on decreasing the amount of sexually driven crimes.

Well duhh lol and if this keeps sexual frustrated lunatics satisfied more power to it. It's better than rape and molestation, obviously. However, considering these dolls are 4 grand I don't expect this to have much impact on decreasing the amount of sexually driven crimes.

4 grand is just the most expensive ones
the cheapest ones are supposedly cheap enough for a random person off the street to buy one (can't remember an exact price) but these cheaper costing dolls are cheaper made products, the most expensive ones actually feel like your fucking a person, as opposed to the cheaper ones actually feeling like you're fucking a piece of plastic