These have gotta be some of the dumbest questions Scott Ian's ever been asked....

Hey johnnie glad to see your still posting....Milano board has been boring me to tears lately (especially all the ignorant white power homos that feel its their duty to post there) . How did your recording session go? I am still in my cast and I still refuse to realize that I am a pretty shitty drummer with just one foot:tickled: but every day I go home and practice regardless of my gimp foot. Post some of your new music when you get a chance( I really liked the last songs you posted) I am probably going to have a new band here again as soon as I get out of my cast. I have been talking to some of the members of my last band over many beers and they are thinking about leaving the Lajon(sevendust) ripoff singer and start a new one with me and try to find someone who writes something not gay like their current singer does. I for one am fucking stoked about this because I CANNOT stand that dickweed. I really hope it works out because me and the guitar players have made some music in the past that would melt your face. I am going for a carcass-entombed style this time around. I have to admit that I am coming around to the Thrax gospel lately. I went and seen them with Dio at Harpos in Detroit and have to admit that they kicked some serious ass at that show. I even met Charlie and he was a real standup guy...Nothing like Billy has said in the past about him treating the fans like shit. Anyhoo keep beating the shit out of the skins my Czech buddy -Steve

YourAuntieSocial said:
This guy conducting the interview needs to be severely beaten! :p

I sent them an email saying, No im sure Scott doesnt hate doing interviews but i bet he wished he hadnt done yours by the time it was over.

Scott should have just jumped up and donkey punched that douche and walked out! I wanted to kick his ass... and I was not the one being interviewed... :hotjump: Next time he should send a rep. to do all interviews and if he has something to say put it on the website. I do however enjoy his comentary on Vh-1. If he kicks one jag-off's ass maybe others will understand that people don't enjoy talking to pricks... If you don't like your job, change you friggin career!!! I vote for finding this prick and kickin his ass!!! Mess with Scott.... who the f@ck is that guy anyway!!!!!!! A hater cause he is probably ugly and knows chix wanna bang Scott and not his limp dicked ass!!

Nikkida420 said:
Scott should have just jumped up and donkey punched that douche and walked out! I wanted to kick his ass... and I was not the one being interviewed... :hotjump: Next time he should send a rep. to do all interviews and if he has something to say put it on the website. I do however enjoy his comentary on Vh-1. If he kicks one jag-off's ass maybe others will understand that people don't enjoy talking to pricks... If you don't like your job, change you friggin career!!! I vote for finding this prick and kickin his ass!!! Mess with Scott.... who the f@ck is that guy anyway!!!!!!! A hater cause he is probably ugly and knows chix wanna bang Scott and not his limp dicked ass!!

dude doing the interview never gets laid. so obvious. rockstars become rockstars because they wanna rock. getting laid more easily is one incentive but it's not the main one.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Hey johnnie glad to see your still posting....Milano board has been boring me to tears lately (especially all the ignorant white power homos that feel its their duty to post there) . How did your recording session go? I am still in my cast and I still refuse to realize that I am a pretty shitty drummer with just one foot:tickled: but every day I go home and practice regardless of my gimp foot. Post some of your new music when you get a chance( I really liked the last songs you posted) I am probably going to have a new band here again as soon as I get out of my cast. I have been talking to some of the members of my last band over many beers and they are thinking about leaving the Lajon(sevendust) ripoff singer and start a new one with me and try to find someone who writes something not gay like their current singer does. I for one am fucking stoked about this because I CANNOT stand that dickweed. I really hope it works out because me and the guitar players have made some music in the past that would melt your face. I am going for a carcass-entombed style this time around. I have to admit that I am coming around to the Thrax gospel lately. I went and seen them with Dio at Harpos in Detroit and have to admit that they kicked some serious ass at that show. I even met Charlie and he was a real standup guy...Nothing like Billy has said in the past about him treating the fans like shit. Anyhoo keep beating the shit out of the skins my Czech buddy -Steve
The recording session was severe! I always forget how to play drums in studio:Smug: but we managed to lay down most of the rythm tracks in about four hours :) plus, it was the first time recording with my new kit so I had to get used to it a bit :) I have a video of that I have to post it soon.
Cheers with your new band, as soon as you have both legs ready guess you´re gonna kick ass-seeyou

I finally got to read the interview and I have to say that the questions are gayer than Rob Halford sucking off Elton John while Marky Mark and Kevin Spacey are beating off to it.
Poor Scott.

That Lolk also gave a piss poor review of TGOTE if you go down a few more pages. It's pretty obvious this man or woman is a moron, hasn't a clue about being a journalist, and has very poor writing skills. To just claim John Bush is the weakest link without giving any explanation is weak and dishonest. If you want to be critical, be critical, but at least give an explanation.

Well his opinion is his opinion, but the review is just... "ok, now let´s try to get the answer from someone who´s not a complete retard"