things of note from Kayo Dot's trip to NYC

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
1. I got to urinate in the infamous Hit Factory recording studios where it is possible that either Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, or Digital Underground also urinated and/or defectated(unisex bathroom).

2. Got to meet John Zorn who is one cool motherfucker.

3. Had a kickass cannoli and cappuchino at a little cafe in the West section of Greenwich Village.

4. Showed myself to be a true "out-of-towner" as i struggled for three minutes to operate the Metro Card ticket machine.

and blah blah blah album finished blah blah going to be released in october blah blah blah blah blah

ROCK!!! October will be a glorious month!!!

What did Sir John of Zorn say about the album? Does he want to guest on the next one? hehe

Baliset said:
4. Showed myself to be a true "out-of-towner" as i struggled for three minutes to operate the Metro Card ticket machine.

my favorite part of this segment of my new york train life segment is when you accidently punched in that you want a $200 metrocard instead of a $2 one, and then your eyes bulged like the loveland frog! you made this noise/scream that went something like this: AHHHHHHHHH! and fumbled to hit delete.

it was funny.
i laughed.

merely one more reason to have the name of the month officially changed to ROCKTOBER.
please contact your local representative.
22_5111.jpg

Awesome, the new My Dying Bride shall come out this month as well... and my new Musicman Stingray Fretless is set to ship out as well... and then there's my birthday... hmm, perhaps October shall refrain from sucking this year?

chupe666 said:
October has never, nor will ever, suck.
In what other month can you gather under a giant tent, dress in oompahpah garb, sing polkas, and drink beer with other kindred spirits?

oktoberfest.jpg

It looks like Gangs of New York.. plus funny hats!

chupe666 said:
October has never, nor will ever, suck.
In what other month can you gather under a giant tent, dress in oompahpah garb, sing polkas, and drink beer with other kindred spirits?

In Wisconsin; June, July and August. Sometimes May and September too.