Visit site
B
O
O
M
!

3.gif

Dear madgirl,

My opinion is you are an overly sensitive whiner and your usage of the word mad, in light of how boring this post is, reeks of severe misplacement. Pardon me if I seem a tad rude. However, Bibbles is out for the day and I do believe that his temporary replacement has spiked my tea with some rather foul liquor because of my refusal to help fund the I.R.A. as Ian, the ethical banker.

xoxoxo
-I-

well maybe when i post loads of news about the band and the new songs and new albums and tours and all that, then the forum might pick up then,. i wouldnt bet on it though.
by the way bambi, i'm off to dublin soon, fancy a pint?

kleo706 said:
Dear madgirl,

My opinion is you are an overly sensitive whiner and your usage of the word mad, in light of how boring this post is, reeks of severe misplacement. Pardon me if I seem a tad rude. However, Bibbles is out for the day and I do believe that his temporary replacement has spiked my tea with some rather foul liquor because of my refusal to help fund the I.R.A. as Ian, the ethical banker.

xoxoxo
-I-
*YAWN *

my point proved
fuunnily enough a good few other people who sign on UM have shared my above view the anathema forum.....

more anathema info would be recieved well tho pagan..
having said that i guess its as easy to look at the website.

ps if u had been around as long as i then ud know that the name MAD relates to utter craziness... not anger.

yeah pagan, I'll let you buy me a pint so, :)
when ya over??

maybe we should have an unofficial forum for unofficial stuff and then an official forum for official news and an ultra official forum where the whiners can moan without fear of reprisal??

kleo706 said:
Dear madgirl,

xoxoxo
-I-

I so much envy you for your excellent command of English. :cool:

If only I knew what you're talking about. :)

pagan. said:
well maybe when i post loads of news about the band and the new songs and new albums and tours and all that, then the forum might pick up then,. i wouldnt bet on it though.
by the way bambi, i'm off to dublin soon, fancy a pint?
Well, that's the reason why I'm visiting this board!!! To find out news about upcoming albums, gigs and some things that are nice to know about the band...

I sometimes reply on other topics, but generally, discussing with other people I don't even know isn't my idea of fun. Although some of you know each other in real life, this forum is full of uninteresting crap. That's no problem though, because I just don't read the stuff I'm not interested in.

I just hope the forum doesn't get closed again, because that would suck for the people that are actually interested in the band.

cya

In tegenstelling tot tettenman kom ik wel voor de muziek!

I agree. This board needs a special offtopic-section or something. Way too much bullshit in here. I guess its ok if you keep it in offtopic-threads but sometimes interesting threads end up with loads of bullshit and personal bickering. (like the "D V D news" thread for example)

not if your an in flames fan, i saw them once and they couldnt play any new songs cos they lost their.... keyboards. how metal :kickass:

"keyboards" must be swedish for "backing tapes" :tickled:

Bastet said:
ah, well, the going off topic is part of the fun i guess :)

Yes it fun for the ppl that use this forum like an irc-channel and spend most of their time here.
Its not as fun for the other ppl that are here to read up on news or stuff regarding Anathema to have to read 20 posts of personal bullshit just to find 1 informative post.

Bambi said:
not if your an in flames fan, i saw them once and they couldnt play any new songs cos they lost their.... keyboards. how metal :kickass:

"keyboards" must be swedish for "backing tapes" :tickled:

So what if I like In Flames? What the hell has that got to doo with anything? Are you judging me cause of that?
And what band can play their music without their instruments?