This board is a sinking ship.

Oh, sure they can't, the problem there was that they said there were no keyboards but then the only thing you could here was the drums.

Maybe it was the shitty sound mixing :D

"Yes it fun for the ppl that use this forum like an irc-channel and spend most of their time here.
Its not as fun for the other ppl that are here to read up on news or stuff regarding Anathema to have to read 20 posts of personal bullshit just to find 1 informative post."

yes, i agree that must be pretty annoying. but, well there's always the official site for news and that...:)

So what if I like In Flames? What the hell has that got to doo with anything?

Im just pointing out in flames fannies dont like off topic posts, i'll take out some glove puppets to illustrate if youre having difficulty with comprehension

Are you judging me cause of that?
not entirely, im also relying on your remedial postink powaz to judge you. :err:

And what band can play their music without their instruments?
oh they had their instuments alright but they didnt have the machine that made the music work while they posed, it was funny. And no member of the band is a keyboard player, yet they couldnt play any new songs cos they had no keyboards? how could that be??
ha ha??
Laughable!!
bowling2.jpg

Bastet said:
yes, i agree that must be pretty annoying. but, well there's always the official site for news and that...:)

Yeah, i read the site. But danny post interesting stuff here pretty often, stuff thats not posted on the site.

Bambi said:
Im just pointing out in flames fannies dont like off topic posts, i'll take out some glove puppets to illustrate if youre having difficulty with comprehension

And you made that assumption cause one IF-fan complaints about it. Yeah thats pretty smart. And btw i have nothing against off-topic posts, as long as they dont take over the whole thread (like they tend to do here) or are kept away from the "normal" topics. So i guess you are wrong.

And what band can play their music without their instruments?
oh they had their instuments alright but they didnt have the machine that made the music work while they posed, it was funny.

..while they posed... sigh. Grow the fuck up.

And no member of the band is a keyboard player, yet they couldnt play any new songs cos they had no keyboards? how could that be??
ha ha??
Laughable!!

Yes they have lots of strange sounds and shit made with computers you know. And apparantly they needed the keyboard to make it work. But i guess you dont understand that, or dont want to.

..while they posed... sigh. Grow the fuck up.

yes posed. they posed like a packet of big posing posies, special mention for the singers posing, hed obviously put a lot of work into it. Im probably older than you too sonny. Actually i hope so, cos youth is at least an excuse for liking utter wank like In Flamez.

Yes they have lots of strange sounds and shit made with computers you know. And apparantly they needed the keyboard to make it work. But i guess you dont understand that, or dont want to

oh i understand alright, they cant pull any new stuff off live without their dats backing em up. God be with the days when a metal band wouldnt have dared get up onstage and told a crowd that they couldnt do songs cos their backing tracks were missing :erk: .

Now either shut your n00b whining of fuck off and find the opeth forum :tickled:

Yeah i'l shut up now. But not 'cause you tell me to, but because otherwise this thread will end up like the other bullshit offtopic-threads in here.
You are pathetic.