this board

Aug 27, 2005
Southern California, USA
i know im still relatively new here, but i gotta say this board is probably the coolest group of people together in one place. no one talks shit or argues with other people, like you see on every other board.

and just the fact that daniele was cool enough to host both novembre bootleg videos is amazing! eternal thanks to you!!!!! especially considering that unless i go to italy, thats as close as im going to get to seeing novembre live.

anyway im gonna quit my ass kissing now hehehe
just thought i give a little post of praise to you all!

-cheers!

oh... what a nice, adulating thread! :D
i don't think i gave any kind of contribution to make this board like it is, but whatsoever when it comes to be praised, worshipped and adored, i want to feel involved :cool: :tickled:
talking seriously, that's exactly what i thought when i saw this board for the first time: cool place!
and yeah, thanks to WORN also from myself :)

I totally agree! And I would add Naibaf to the list of greetings as well, since he used to host the files (they were linked on the fansite from his hosting space) previously!

I always thought this board like a "family", ya know? Most people in here are friendly and willing to share as much about the band we love as possible :) Another board that is very friendly on UM, is Orphaned Land's forum.

Anyways, thanks bunches Daniele (WORN)! :headbang: :worship:

Yeah this forum is pretty cool havent been here long but everyone seemed quite welcoming, I think its cause Novembre fans are a bit of a rarity and when you find some other dudes who know what real music is then its like awesome ya know.

NovemberMourning said:
i know im still relatively new here, but i gotta say this board is probably the coolest group of people together in one place. no one talks shit or argues with other people, like you see on every other board.

that's because i dont post much. :D

seriously,it's a nice board :)

... and if it wasn't for Wild, you would haven't changed neither your current avatar :p
Seriously, it's always been a nice place where writing and knowing each other and yeah, it's fantastic that here we can share even stuff like live gigs, though I'm still missin' the one from Caserta, but it'll come, sooner or later...
Sometimes I miss a lil' bit even the Italian Forum.