This deserves all your facepalm pictures

derp99_shark_derp_durr_hurr.jpg

We would end up with a sloppier version of St. Anger.

While I think dave is retarded and out of his mind for some of the comments he made about Marty and the rest of that lineup, perhaps this might be the only way, or closest way, for Sneap to get his hands on producing and mixing a Metallica (er Metallideth) record. lol. Who know's, maybe Andy can make Lars' metal folding chair snare actually sound decent. :lol: Still a horrid idea.

I heard about this on the radio, and the DJ asked "How is it a super group if Lars is involved?"

I fuckn lol:ed

:lol: omg tears.... tears... hahahaha

Do you guys hate The Four Horseman, Jump In The Fire, Phantom Lord, Metal Militia, Ride The Lightning and Call Of the Cthulhu that much?

Do you guys hate The Four Horseman, Jump In The Fire, Phantom Lord, Metal Militia, Ride The Lightning and Call Of the Cthulhu that much?

That's assuming they would end up writing similar'ish old-school thrash metal. Given that they are all much older, teenage angst is gone, most are sober and christian, and they want to write radio friendly hits, I HIGHLY doubt we would get anything remotely close to Kill 'em All, RTL, etc.

What I could see happening is that this project gets off the ground and actually starts... they write songs together, they kick Dave out AGAIN, and Metallica proceeds to use Dave's riffs on their next album. Perhaps this is the only way Metallica will ever write anything decently comparative to their early albums again. Then Dave will start seething again and write more amazing albums like Peace Sells, So far so good, RIP, Countdown, etc. And the cycle will continue. :D :p