This Friday - What is everyone buying

WBS

Dec 9, 2016
Hey Gang,

Friday is another music day for me and wanted to see what everyone was going to be purchasing. I always love these posts because sometimes I don't realize something is being released. Here is what I am buying on Friday.

1. Adrenaline Mob - It is Russ and no matter what style he is singing I love it.
2. Jorn - Hoping this new one is great. Listening to all of his solo cd's this week to get ready for the new one.

What is everyone else buying.

Brand

tixs to the Venom Inc show lol Jorn in no longer a blind buy for me. too many lackluster original material albums lately

Some other notables for Friday, June 2nd:

• DGM - Passing Stages: Live in Milan and Atlanta (Frontiers Records)
  • Mean Streak - Blind Faith (ROAR Records)
  • Miss May I - Shadows Inside (SharpTone Records)
  • Primal Fear - Angels of Mercy, Live in Germany (Frontiers Records)
  • Radiation Romeos – S/T (Frontiers Records)
  • Roger Waters - Is This The Life We Really Want (Columbia)
  • Secret Sphere - The Nature of Time (Frontiers Records)
  • Tankard - One Foot In The Grave (Nuclear Blast Records)
  • Vallenfyre - Fear Those Who Fear Him (Century Media)

Appreciate the list. Was on the fence on the Ferryman but after hearing the samples I was not intrigued enough to buy. I am in the minority here of people that don't care for the singer(which is surprising to me) because I Jorn. Go Figure. However, Lords of Black did Queen's Innuendo perfectly, that remake is AMAZING.

I am also not much on live albums - love live music(live) not recorded. However do own 2 live discs that get regular spins.

Seventh Wonder - Great concert
Pain of Salvation - BY FAR the BEST concert I have ever witnessed and every time I listen I am still blown away by how good that performance was. I don't think anything will ever top that performance. This coming from someone who is not a big fan of POS.

Brand

Last week I had some extra eMusic credits that I needed to use up before they expired. These were my purchases:

Pyramaze: Contingent
Voyager: Ghost Mile
Voivod: War and Pain
Bask: Ramble Beyond
Circle II Circle: Consequence of Power

Edit: Pyramaze and Voyager's new albums are fantastic. For me, Contingent is one of Pyramaze's top two albums & I'll add Bask's "Ramble Beyond" below for anyone who may be curious.

Last edited: