This Godless Apology -Kloris-

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
Hi. Incase you're confused about why my name is Oinkness now, it is because Kloris got banned, and I talked with MetalAges and decided I would like to keep this Oinkness name and the other two were deleted..

Anyway I am making this thread to apologize to the forum users for being a troll.. Sorry guys! The movie was low quality but that's just about the only problem with it, but then again it would have sucked if it was 200mb since I'm on 56k so I appreciate the movie being such a convenient low size and it was actually good for listening to and watching.

I'd also like to apologize to the band Nevermore for saying I thought the new stuff will suck, It actually sounds good so far - that clean riff after the first riff is enough to let us know that it will surely rock. It would have been cool to hear Warrel's new vocals though, he was there drinking coffee.. I wonder if that's what he does to warm up for vocals or if it was just early in the morning when the movie was shot. :tickled: Anyway I am sorry for saying these things and I'm excited for the new release, plus the EOR remix + the DVD and I want to hear Warrel's new vocals. :tickled:

I SMELL POOO OH SO STRONNNGG
poop.gif

Lol x_X

Yes, I have mood swings.. And attitude changes, and also changes of opinion.. But then again it helps me to keep up to date on things, and I don't become too dedicated on a subject which is helpful especially in political stuff.

That poop in a blue room is funny.. Make it 64x64 and I will wear it in my avatar.. :)

Oinkness said:
Lol x_X

Yes, I have mood swings.. And attitude changes, and also changes of opinion.. But then again it helps me to keep up to date on things, and I don't become too dedicated on a subject which is helpful especially in political stuff.

That poop in a blue room is funny.. Make it 64x64 and I will wear it in my avatar.. :)

WEENIE!!!

What is PMT? Personal Moron Traumas? :p!
Just kidding... lool.. But seriously though, I watched the movie again
just a few minutes ago and It's going to be dern sweet..