An announcement and apology.

Captain Beard

No longer active
Sep 6, 2001
<_< *cough* This thing on? *tap* SQUEEEEEEEE Woah, sorry...

Um, anyway, for a while I really didn't like Orphaned Land. I like the middle eastern sound, but it didnt click for some reason. Anyway, I was playing the Turkish Pentagram today, and decided to give them another shot...

And woah, I'm still hearing it, being slapped around by awesome, and have never heard anything like this.

First, I apologize to everyone who likes them for my late arrival.

Second, bless you forever, Sam, for mentioning them again and sending me Mabool... I'll never forget that, and I'm eternally grateful. :)

You came around, that's what matters. Like I've said, Orphaned Land is one of only two bands I will give praise to without hesitation and suggest them to anyone and everyone, regardless of musical tastes. A truly talented band, and really awesome guys. I can't wait to see them at ProgPower, I don't know of any other band I'd shell out hundreds and hundreds of dollars to see play one set. Mabool is layer upon layer of excellence, and Kobi has the most wonderfully passionate voice I've ever heard.

If you hadn't liked them, I wouldn't like you anymore. :yell:

50 Shekel is also a fan.

ct_thrash said:

hush :loco:

I'm considering forgiving you David, for the pic you posted in my comments on myspace. *shudder* Because you like OL, I think I shall forgive. If Cara says I should.

I have more Orphaned Land to send, some of their older material is quite different yet most excellent.

Random Beard said:
<_< *cough* This thing on? *tap* SQUEEEEEEEE Woah, sorry...

Um, anyway, for a while I really didn't like Orphaned Land. I like the middle eastern sound, but it didnt click for some reason. Anyway, I was playing the Turkish Pentagram today, and decided to give them another shot...

And woah, I'm still hearing it, being slapped around by awesome, and have never heard anything like this.

First, I apologize to everyone who likes them for my late arrival.

Second, bless you forever, Sam, for mentioning them again and sending me Mabool... I'll never forget that, and I'm eternally grateful. :)
Yes its a scientifically proven fact that orphaned land are fucking incredible.