this guitar plater is amazing!!!!!

Seen him 3 times in France in different tours, I always had great time! Strange that you never heard of him! What I like is the fact that he isn't like other guitar heros, that are to serious about their "art"... And he's just unique in every way, and a great funny guy.

True Temperament frets, they fix the "screwed up" intonation of normal frets. Quite interesting, Steve Vai also uses them on some of his guitars.

OMG, I've gone like.. 2 years thinking that they are the same person, TALKING to the one from toontrak about when his new albums will be coming out.. Now I feel retarded.

Haha, man, i cant stop laughing. :lol:
I've done a few of thoose my self.. but its better not to talk about it. :D

Makes sense, I'm sure that's weird getting used to. (Not a guitar player) All really cool videos and nice looking guitars. Funny guy too, I imagine myself acting the same if I could shred hahaha

I tried the normal "Formula One", and it wasn't hard at all.. the first couple of minutes it was a bit strange, but after that it feelt completely natural.
But i tried one of our customers signature temperations, and that one was damn near impossible. :lol:
The space between the second and the third fret is like a 3rd of the length between the first and the second.
And i remember that one fret further down the neck was odd ass hell, going straight over half of the fretboard, but then doing some insane swirly thing.. i just couldn't wrap my head around it. :p