This guy is unreal!!!! (SMB3)

yep, this guy is god, i actually have videos of him doing this to EVERY level in the game, he beats every level as tiny mario, without dying, 99 lives...

IS that humanly possible? Good lord! That dude must have been sitting in his bedroom playing that game for an entire year to remember when all of those freakin' cannonballs were coming and where. That's absolutely insane!

I didn't look at the link cause by what people have described it is the same one I have seen. Is it the guy who beats mario 3 in like 11 minutes? He knows the exact placement of all the cannonballs and gains like mad 1ups? If it is, then I know how awesome it is!

Bad news guys... ITS A FAKE!!! There is a link after the video that is in japanese and it explains how he used an emulator, and recorded every single frame, so that if he messed up he could just overwrite it. Still though, he had to memorize the enemies movements and taken a ridiculous amount of time to save each frame. I think it said that it took the kid 2 years to make.

That is disappointing. Ah well, like I feel about wrestling: It's fake but still fun to watch sometimes. :D

If it's the same one I have seen (I'm too lazy to see for myself), it's hacked through the emulator. The game is manipulated so that either he is really precise with jumping all over the place and that everything that touches him dies, or anything he comes near, he automatically jumps on it caused by the program/game manipulator. If you watch closely, you can actually see some slip ups where he should've died.

SSJ4SephirothX said:
The game is manipulated so that either he is really precise with jumping all over the place and that everything that touches him diesQUOTE]

yeah, like all the end bosses, I dont remember them only taking 1 hit to kill...

I'm guessing someone already pointed out, but it is a fake (as stated in the link that's given at the end of the video.)

It took him two years and he played it at 1/30th speed.

I still find that dedication impressive.