this guys are actually not bad

cacto

what?
Nov 7, 2006
Canada, moving soon
i clicked in somebody's My Space acount saying somethign like "if you like children of bodom, dragonforce, etc..." check us out

i knwo that everyone says that, bout those guys are actually good
check them out
http://www.myspace.com/sacrosanctband

(start workshiping them now, buy their demo and in 10 years if they become famous u can call all the other fans posers)

AMFG THEY DO SUCK... you just lost your music cred man... FUCKING OMG! How does that shit sound even remotely close to CoB or DF??? I mean, christ the vocals are worse than shit on a cracker, I could do better and I don't even sing.. I'm not being a dick.. seriously, did you listen to that 'Wings of the Damned song', OMFG... :lol: Bad taste man :(

AMFG THEY DO SUCK... you just lost your music cred man... FUCKING OMG! How does that shit sound even remotely close to CoB or DF??? I mean, christ the vocals are worse than shit on a cracker, I could do better and I don't even sing.. I'm not being a dick.. seriously, did you listen to that 'Wings of the Damned song', OMFG... :lol: Bad taste man :(

i didn't say they sound like CoB or DF, just said i like it... considering the buch of crap that ppl put in their signatures

Well, they lied man... so bad. That's like saying 'if you like cookies, and you like chocolate milk, then try muddy roots pulled from over-fertilized earth' :erk:

:lol:

If I had to be stuck on a deserted island, surrounded by shark infested waters, and had to choose between listening to that band and HIM forever...

...I'd fucking dive head first into the ocean!