THIS HAVEN!

ColdDarkNord

www.bragin.cz
Jun 1, 2001
Kralupy nad Vltavou, Czech
www.bragin.cz
his Haven’s sensational debut, out 20thOct! Sensational debut from Orebro, Sweden based metal / rock/ progressive act THIS HAVEN will be released 20TH October!
Produced, mixed and mastered by Dan Swanö (Edge of Sanity, Opeth Katatonia, Dissection). Cover art by Matt Vickerstaff (My Dying Bride coverart amongst others). The album contains 9 refressing original, progressive modern metal tracks. Take a listen at www.myspace.com/thishaven to 2 tracks of the upcoming album 'Today a Whisper, Tomorrow a Storm'!!!

Who else then Swedish metal legend and leading force behing the mighty Unisounds Studios, can describe THIS HAVEN the best psssible way? Please read what mr. Swanö thinks about the This Haven debut:

'I have been a fan of THIS HAVEN since day one.
There is something quite unique about the way they combine all their different influences, to come up with something fresh yet insanely heavy and catchy. With epic tracks like "The Fallen" and monstrous beasts like "Hero of your hell" or "I will Decieve" This Haven can really break into the major league of metal!!
This album have been quite the journey for all of us. But for me it was worth every second.'

Dan Swanö / Mixengineer, July 2008.

Thanx! It is a good album indeed. It´s been with me for a long time. I must have remixed and fixed and trixed with it a zillion times. I kept getting better at my craft and I just couldn´t bare the thought of having this album "not as goos as can be" because I am lazy ;) so I pretty much remixed it on my own dime a few times until the hair on my arms stood up and I headbanged like a dove when I cranked it in my SAAB Turbo...that´s when things are ready!!!! Buy it. It is a kick ass fat-metal record.

So... Dan rides a Saab... Hail the Swedish cars, I drive a Volvo !

Listened to This Haven, and it kick's ass indeed ! You've done a very nice job... again !!!