This Haven

ThisHaven.com

New Metal Member
Jul 1, 2004
Hello there!!
I would just like to tell that This Haven just have finished a new demo that is called "My Year Zero". The demo is mixed and produced by the one and only almighty Dan Swanö!!!
You can find the music on our homepage: www.thishaven.com
So if you want to hear some new and creative metal that mix in elements of progressive, stoner and hardcore. Then you should check out This Haven

Peace666
Nicklas / This Haven
www.thishaven.com

ThisHaven.com said:
Hello there!!
I would just like to tell that This Haven just have finished a new demo that is called "My Year Zero". The demo is mixed and produced by the one and only almighty Dan Swanö!!!
You can find the music on our homepage: www.thishaven.com
So if you want to hear some new and creative metal that mix in elements of progressive, stoner and hardcore. Then you should check out This Haven

Peace666
Nicklas / This Haven
www.thishaven.com

This Haven are the real deal people. My wife and I flew half way around the world to see them on the strength of their first 3 song demo! They have cleverly taken the best bits from several musical styles and crafted a new exciting sound that is original and fantastic. I think Dan helps bring out the best in them. The only negative is that they have not been signed by a record company. Get the demos and see them live; you won't regret it!