this is 100% truth...

Oh, so that explains your profile picture.

g1fs.jpg

ok, that does sound fun.

but you don't know the look of peoples faces when a stuffed animal sprints in front of the car they are trying to get home from the bar.

and you REALLY don't know the look of some one who 'sees' the string and runs after you into the woods.

haha

well, a couple times, at like 2:30 am on a weekend night, we had this gigantic inflatable orca that took two people to carry, and we would solemnly march back in forth in front of our house holding it aloft. cars would actually slow down, and then suddenly speed off in confusion.

that ended when my sister tried to teach her cat to swim and flung it into the pool where the orca lived. CLAW CLAW CLAW pssssssssssssss........

arrow.jpg

A buddy of mine threw a party when we were in high school. A group of around 15 guys that weren't invited came over and stole all of his parent's wine. He locked the door on them when they exited, then they toilet papered and paint-balled the house. So my buddy gathered up all the toilet paper in a hefty bag, marched over to one of the guy's house (some blocks away), lit the bag on fire, and tossed it on his lawn. Whole lawn went up in flames.