This is a metal pro!

Hawk

Henri Serton
Staff member
Aug 31, 2001
Eindhoven; Rockcity!
082005_harris_egg.jpg

A photo of IRON MAIDEN bassist Steve Harris performing at this past weekend's Ozzfest in Devore, California with egg shell on his shoulder and falling off his elbow!

:worship:

All hail Steve, a true pro indeed. :worship:

P.S. I wonder what Blackie Lawless would have done in that situation :heh:

As a little addittion about the Ozzfest practises I want to mention this...I was posting some anti-Sharon stuff on the Ozzfest board, ofcourse moderators removed it time after time but what's more is they used my nick to make fake posts (I hate Bruce and stuff..) That is way beyond acceptable for me... seems the Ozzfest page is offline now !!! I wonder how this will affect upcoming Ozzfests... I wonder whar Ozzy thinks about this all ?????? Is there a little bit brain left inside ???

carnut said:
As a little addittion about the Ozzfest practises I want to mention this...I was posting some anti-Sharon stuff on the Ozzfest board, ofcourse moderators removed it time after time but what's more is they used my nick to make fake posts (I hate Bruce and stuff..) That is way beyond acceptable for me... seems the Ozzfest page is offline now !!! I wonder how this will affect upcoming Ozzfests... I wonder whar Ozzy thinks about this all ?????? Is there a little bit brain left inside ???

I would not count on it :(

It is amazing that squabbles back stage would come to this..... totally unproffessional, interfering with a bands show. Bruce could be the biggest dick in the world but you dont ruin a bands show like this. How does Ozzy/sabbath feel about this ?? imagine if this was guns and Roses?? :confused:

That board (the Ozzpest) is so slow that even as a flamer pisses me off :lol:

Fred B said:
It is amazing that squabbles back stage would come to this..... totally unproffessional, interfering with a bands show. Bruce could be the biggest dick in the world but you dont ruin a bands show like this. How does Ozzy/sabbath feel about this ?? imagine if this was guns and Roses?? :confused:

Just wondering what this has to do with G n R ? .... :erk: :confused: :err:

Maiden are TRUE professionals. Even their comments on their own website were professional!

Every ego-maniacal band/musician that would storm offstage if a hair was out of place should take notes from these guys! THE SHOW MUST GO ON!

UP THE IRONS!!!

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

It was a huge compliment to the maiden boys. Back in the day ,It never took much for Axel to walk off or start riots . Maiden just kept on playing, to get through the gig. If it had been Guns and Roses and not Maiden.... just imagine how ugly it could have been

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Just wondering what this has to do with G n R ? .... :erk: :confused: :err:

Simple equation:

• eggs and bottles are thrown to Axl Rose
  • Axl start a tantrum and throw the mic stand to the people
  • after more of the egg rain, Axl give them the finger a big fuck you all and leaves
  • actually he had to run since he thrown away Blackie Lawless mic stand
  • in the next few weeks a big interchange of insults
  • Axl calls Sharon a mindless greedy cheap cunt
  • Sharon calls Axl...what a coincidence!
  • after several years GNR accepts to play in the Ozzpest again but only after "Chinese Democracy" is realased
  • GNR finally plays posthumously in the Tribute to the Ozzpest since the Osbournes passed away several years before the release of "Chinese Democracy"

• They had to play among high security measures since Blackie is still chasing Axl

Another pic of the (in)famous gig ... Bruce holding the English flag. No American took offence except for miss-pretend-to-be-American...

082005_maiden_051.jpg