This is a metal pro!

carnut said:
Another pic of the (in)famous gig ... Bruce holding the English flag. No American took offence except for miss-pretend-to-be-American...

082005_maiden_051.jpg

That's a cool picture...
You'd expect Maiden to fly the Union Jack, if they were to wave any flag at all right?

Ozzy's probably too embarrassed to speak out on this.... but he should also be embarrassed every time he reminds himself that he's married to that greedy bitch :D

How could he let her re-release the Rhoads albums in re-recorded versions...? :yell: I'm still disgusted by this...

Fangface said:
Ozzy's probably too embarrassed to speak out on this.... but he should also be embarrassed every time he reminds himself that he's married to that greedy bitch :D

How could he let her re-release the Rhoads albums in re-recorded versions...? :yell: I'm still disgusted by this...

He was so medicated that he didn't know what he was doing. Keep in mind the reason The Ultimate Sin hasn't bee re-issued is because Phil Soussan plays on it & he's also on Sharon's shit list! Don't forget who her father is, she's connected & feels that she is above the law...

sixxswine said:
Where's Ozzy in all of this? I have yet to read a statement from that old burn out...

Basically because HE'S FUCKED!

a) If he condones the happening he will enrage a big mass of metalheads who already believe he's burnt out (like you said), too old or unimportant after "Diary Of A Madman" (and mainly because Randy was there otherwise it'll "Technical Ectasy" at the most)

b)If he disapproved the happening and support Maiden...well he better have a good lawyer because Sharon will leave him naked on the door...and in charge of Kelly :lol:

So he better play idiot and stay in la-la-la land in the meantime.

sixxswine said:
He was so medicated that he didn't know what he was doing. Keep in mind the reason The Ultimate Sin hasn't bee re-issued is because Phil Soussan plays on it & he's also on Sharon's shit list! Don't forget who her father is, she's connected & feels that she is above the law...

Pardon my ignorance, who's her father?

sixxswine said:
The fellow than ran JET Records, he had/has ties to the mob. A Thug. What was his first name? Something Arden, I'd like to say John?

Close. DON Arden.

Anyway, i absolutely, positively, with every single fiber of my being HATE that vindictive, bitchy, bossy, greedy, red haired lttle cunt they call Sharon Osbourne. She made Ozzy a spineless, pussy-whipped weakling and pissed on his image and legacy in the process and made him a complete and utter joke,ordered a re-recording of the drum and bass parts of the first two albums,thus ruining the first two Ozzy albums,refusing to re-release one of his better albums (The Ultimate Sin) and now this whole bullshit with Iron Maiden. Will it ever stop!?

DID I MENTION I HATE THIS BITCH!?

I pity Ozzy

too much alcohol and drugs damages his brains...
now Sharon (aka the Evil Bitch) can manipulate him easily (imo that's why she married/managed him in the first place)

and about the Maiden incident, all have been said, it's just WRONG ! :puke:

I didn't know she was the daughter of a Don, that explain a lot of things.
a038.gif

What was the whole affair with Phil Soussan, I never heard of that one?