This is a very funny video Uberget Alds Av Troner INTERPRETATION

VeRgAtRoN

Extreme Metal Taxi Driver
Mar 21, 2009
Rio de Janeiro Brazil
This is a very funny video I found by chance on youtube the other day
and a satire of the music Uberget alds Av Troner
can not make sense to many but those who know the Portuguese language will die laughing

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha, well, I don't speak portuguese, but I speak spanish so I got a few of them, really funny :rofl:DD

Me despedi deste mundo e da vaca... :rofl:DDDDD

Hahahaha indeed, cheeseburger madness!! :rofl:

@Vergatron: Listen to astral and arcane when it says "the context of this archaic pregaments", it sounds like "the context of this arrrr! cheese burger madness" :rofl:.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you owe me a new keyboard, i've spilled my coffee when i nearly fell of the chair laughing :lol::cry::lol::cry: man, i have tears in my eyes it's so funny! i don't even know what to quote:

FAG MANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! :headbang:

you did not know this video?
this video already out there on the network for more than three years or more
is realy fun :lol::loco:

the video is a must :lol:
i'm surprised somebody didn't know of his existence still :lol:
a guy from the borknagar forum did it, if i'm not wrong!

Don't get a word of Portuguese, but does Áids mean aids in Portuguese? :D

No.
Aids in portuguese is Sida. The word Aids doesn't exist in portuguese, but it's known for the english meaning. The video was made by brazilians, so they used brazilian portuguese, and I guess they sometimes do this kind of associations.

No.
Aids in portuguese is Sida. The word Aids doesn't exist in portuguese, but it's known for the english meaning. The video was made by brazilians, so they used brazilian portuguese, and I guess they sometimes do this kind of associations.

É você esta certo isso e portugues do Brasil e sida significa sindrome da imuno deficiência adiquirida a palavra aids não existe na lingua portuguesa