This is creepy; for adults only!

SSJ4SephirothX said:
That wasn't shit. Well, considering what I have and still do go through. Remember the story I told you guys about me in the 'Do you believe in ghosts?' thread? I guess since from my past and current experiances, stuff like this doesn't really phase me. Sorry, nice try.......

NP: Freedom Call - We Are One
i thought you'd reply that

and hey, any new stories to tell? :)

Tut Ankh Amon said:
i thought you'd reply that

and hey, any new stories to tell? :)

No, not really. Pretty much the same old same old. I don't really go out too much anymore. Although, I did go camping last weekend and saw some shit, but nothing really new. It was pretty crazy though. It's strange how the atmosphere of a place can intensify one's abilities. It wasn't scary, simply because I'm used to it, but it was more like.......exciting. Our campsite was right by some white water rapids, so pretty much the only thing you could hear is the rushing water, the laughter of your drunk friends and the crackling fire. It just puts you into a state of mind and then you notice something. Something in the darkness right near a tree. A white figure in the pitch black. You look back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, still there. Then, all of a sudden, it's gone. I wish I had my video camera or at least a normal camera. Oh well, there are plenty of opportunities out there.

NP: Freedom Call - Farewell

It just a spooky picture,nothing more...

It IS spooky tho.

But its all a bit silly...fair enough if the painting was actually haunted and you saw it in the room and some fucked up shit happened...but I refuse to believe a .jpeg of a photo of a painting can be haunted...

SSJ4SephirothX said:
No, not really. Pretty much the same old same old. I don't really go out too much anymore. Although, I did go camping last weekend and saw some shit, but nothing really new. It was pretty crazy though. It's strange how the atmosphere of a place can intensify one's abilities. It wasn't scary, simply because I'm used to it, but it was more like.......exciting. Our campsite was right by some white water rapids, so pretty much the only thing you could hear is the rushing water, the laughter of your drunk friends and the crackling fire. It just puts you into a state of mind and then you notice something. Something in the darkness right near a tree. A white figure in the pitch black. You look back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, still there. Then, all of a sudden, it's gone. I wish I had my video camera or at least a normal camera. Oh well, there are plenty of opportunities out there.

NP: Freedom Call - Farewell
hey dude, do you have any pics of those experiences?

:rolleyes: You know what I think? Humans are too goddamned smart (and curious, even moreso in this case) for their own good, and they start seeing/hearing/feeling/etc shit that isn't there. I hate bullshit like this... when will humans start concentrating on the stuff that matters??? Regardless of whether there's a spirit world, or afterlife, or god, or whatever, we're all on this planet, this 'dimension', right now, and we can worry about anything that comes after this life when we are no longer living (if we can that is). :mad:

I use to think there was an afterlife, and spirits and other shit like that... and throughout my life I've seen and heard and felt very weird things... and you know what? When I stopped believing, the weird shit stopped too. Funny, huh? I don't mean just consiously either, unconsciously when I accepted that there was nothing out there but my own imagination, I've never had those problems again. It's just a combination of paranoia, yearning, and faith usually.

Now I'm not saying that there is absolutely nothing beyond our senses. I know there has to be other stuff. What are the chances that our senses detect everything? None, cause they don't (just look at x-rays and shit like that). But almost all the stuff that humans claim to see is so obviously conjured by our minds... :yell: argh I don't even want to talk about this anymore, it's such a ridiculous topic, CAUSE IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHETHER THEY EXIST OR NOT.

EDIT: Tut made a very observant post about why it makes ppl uneasy. Sadly, not everyone is as rational as he seems to be (no offense to all you spirit-dorks). :p :D

Stun said:
EDIT: Tut made a very observant post about why it makes ppl uneasy. Sadly, not everyone is as rational as he seems to be (no offense to all you spirit-dorks). :p :D
thanks dude, but i have to admit sometimes i'm a spirit-dork myself :lol:
i mean, if i don't feel anything, i can sit down and analyse everything at the time. But sometimes i end up getting spooked (rarely) and have to wait a bit before taking a second glance :lol:

yeah, i know, i'm a part-time wuss :lol:

Tut Ankh Amon said:
hey dude, do you have any pics of those experiences?

I do have some pics of the second time I went to Franklin Cemetary (the old mining town) but not on my computer. I also don't have a scanner so I guess I can't really show you them, can I? Bah, I wish I could get a hold of Brian who took pictures with his digital.

NP: Freedom Call - Shine On

SSJ4SephirothX said:
I do have some pics of the second time I went to Franklin Cemetary (the old mining town) but not on my computer. I also don't have a scanner so I guess I can't really show you them, can I? Bah, I wish I could get a hold of Brian who took pictures with his digital.

NP: Freedom Call - Shine On
what are the pics like dood?
apparitions with human forms or just those weird orbs?

i remember, it was late and we were walking on the street, and there was a window whit light on, and one of my friend(tragedy on the board huahah) scream the hell off: YOU CAN SEE TWO PERSON HAVING SEX BY THE WINDOW.

Actually, it was the shadow of a old man on a chair and beside him there vas a sort of round vase. The two shadow where just there on the window, and soemthime the man would move his head.

funny how people see what they want haha

Welly said:
i remember, it was late and we were walking on the street, and there was a window whit light on, and one of my friend(tragedy on the board huahah) scream the hell off: YOU CAN SEE TWO PERSON HAVING SEX BY THE WINDOW.

Actually, it was the shadow of a old man on a chair and beside him there vas a sort of round vase. The two shadow where just there on the window, and soemthime the man would move his head.

funny how people see what they want haha
dude, my hormones are pretty bad, but DAMN! :lol:

Stun said:

I don't wanna start this conversation about why did I feel like that, maybe it was my mind, or very probably it was my mind but imho leave everybody to their beliefs okay?
I'm not offended since it was I who asked your opinions, and Tut's post was very good imho either, but I am not a spirit-dork just because I think some things are creepy.
I don't run after ghosts in old mansions, I dont try to revive one, the only thing I said is that the pic was spooky, for me.

And about afterlife and such things; I don't get why is it bad If we think about it during our lives. That's why we are humans; we are yearning for the unknown, we're making conclusions even If they are wrong. So don't ask me to stop wondering, cause I don't think it is that meaningless.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
what are the pics like dood?
apparitions with human forms or just those weird orbs?

Just the orbs. There is this one pic of me and my friend's girlfriend standing in (well what used to be inside) of an old house, there is a giant fucking orb above us. Also, remember that big ass drop? The mine shaft? The one that is about 1300' deep? My buddy Billy took a picture down the shaft and there must be hundreds of orbs, it's pretty fucking crazy. Also, It's not the camera because my old buddy Brian even took his Digital there. I think I did mention that we actually took a video camera there and when I tried watching the tape, nothing but static. that could be because my friend's (no the same friend who brought the camera) camera was fucked up. See, when we recorded, it was on a 8mm tape so the only way to watch it is through a 8mm camcorder and I had returned mine and couldn't get a hold of the dude who let us use his camera. I still have the tapes, but haven't watched them. I myself see more than orbs though, on a day-to-day basis. You guys who have read my "stories" should know what I am talking about.

NP: Rhapsody - Gargoyles, Angels of Darkness

_Zsuzsa_ said:
And about afterlife and such things; I don't get why is it bad If we think about it during our lives. That's why we are humans; we are yearning for the unknown, we're making conclusions even If they are wrong. So don't ask me to stop wondering, cause I don't think it is that meaningless.

really nice point.
And :lol: at the Scooby Doo part :D

@ssj4: yeah dude, i remember all that!
its a really weird thing you know? orbs in photographs. I mean, usually they are fakes/photo problems...
But because the scene you described, it didn't look like the lighting could create any kind of flash reflections/lens distortions that would create similar effects.
If ya ever get one of those scanned, make sure to send me :D

(so sayeth the pixel pusher freak :lol: )