This Is How Gary Holt Gets Rid Of Disrespectful Board Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Gary Holt On Exodus Board:

Hey, what's up everybody? Sorry I have'nt been able to get to everyone's questions and shit but Tom and I just got back from a ten day press trip to Europe. Between the two of us we did 174 fuckin' interviews! And every single one of them are stroking all over the new album. It's fuckin' incredible! But I'm back now and I'll try to get caught up on any questions you might have. Oh yeah, one more thing. This dude calling himself " nightisout" who has been calling our manager a jerk and says he wont buy the record because he's an asshole needs to be chased the fuck out of here by all of you, if you'd do that for me. Let me tell you why he thinks my manager is a asshole. This fuckin' moron e-mails my manager telling him that he's seen the new video and we need to kick out Jack and get him in the band.Considering that EVERYTHING in his letter was misspelled Steve e-mailed him back telling him he should try using spell check. So this idiot responds with " fuck you, who do you think you are?" ect., and e-mails our lawyer threatening to e-mail our record label and get him fired. YOU STUPID FICKING IMBICILE! Our label does not hire and fire our management! And who the fuck do you think YOU are to think that you wield such power, you asshole! To think I'd get rid of Jack for a dickhead such as you, you've gotta' be high on something! So you won't buy the record? My heart breaks! Now get lost! All of my friends here, I hope you can all spare a little of your time to help get rid of fools like this. Get rid of Jack, give me a fuckin' break!

Testament Legions said:
NO SHIT, not to mention Anger Management and Attitude Adjustment courses.

I know for a fact that some regulars, band members and myself included, are getting real tired of some of the bullshit going on lately.

i hope you dont mind me posting that Iron Maiden thread then :D

Reactions: HemiGTX
Status
Not open for further replies.