this is my first thread here and i wanted the title to be idiotic

rahvin

keeper of the flame
Oct 10, 2001
safe but not far from the city
a while ago someone asked for a site with a complete and updated list of soon-to-be-released metal records.
surprisingly enough, an url was provided that was not a direct link to goatse. would you mind repeating the experience? i forgot/lost/accidentally brutalized beyond recognition the address.

rahvin.

rahvin said:
a while ago someone asked for a site with a complete and updated list of soon-to-be-released metal records.
surprisingly enough, an url was provided that was not a direct link to goatse. would you mind repeating the experience? i forgot/lost/accidentally brutalized beyond recognition the address.

rahvin.
here ya go

Well, the point of the thread was that link? If nobody has anything about it, then shut up, some other people (i.e. me) wouldnt mind the link either.

Goatse is teh awsome!

I was going to say 'Go back to the DT forum rahvin, no-one is likely to help you here :p ', but then people actually helped you (I think...), and now I'm just....so confused....

@lina: somehow "none more facking metal" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, but i think we get the general idea. ;)

@guardianofparking: you either have prophets going to the mountains or mountains packing up and coming to their prophets, though admittedly i have no idea what that's got to do with anything. :erk:

rahvin.