Updated my site and you could be in the photos!

Latency

New Metal Member
Sep 19, 2006
Well, first I would like to say that my personal photos are on this site. Secondly, you may be in them and if you want to download them, go ahead.

I had a request from a guy who I can't remember his name, but he asked me to take a picture of him and Jorn. The photo is:

http://bio-hazard.cx/ProgPower%20USA/PPVII/140.jpg

If anybody knows this guy, can you tell him his photo is now ready and he can get it here. Was one of those things where I gave him my word and wanted to make good. Sorry man, but I got like about 100 cards and can't remember which one was yours or I am too busy to decipher which one could actually be yours.

Afterall, somebody kept their word when I was in need of a cameraman and managed to get me with Empuu and Tumoas from Nightwish @ PPIV. So I appreciate getting my photo .. courtesy of Jay 'Whip' Grizzard. I am sure it was at that time that I was like the official camera man for Nightwish signing session, so chances are I probably took your photo for you too.

My work is generally pretty good, as one of my best friends is the one who graduated with a fim degree which I assist on projects for experience. But I would just like to say to everybody, that all those photos on my site were edited by me. So based upon the lighting, I had to do the best with what I had to work with.

Also, anybody interested in seeing if they were at ProgPower IV and VII you can go to my website and check the photo gallerys. I know that there are some crowd shots and you might be in one of them. The PPIV photos were taken with 35mm and basically I had 1/9 exposed rolls so others might have been effected somehow. Usually I get about 2/3 of actual photos worthy of viewing and the rest trash or exposure issues. Not to mention I had a photo lab put the PPIV ones onto disk and they generally save them with med quality. http://bio-hazard.cx

Just a final reminder, if any photo you might be in is found offensive to you, well umm.. I guess I could remove that particular one upon request.

Let me know your thoughts and also.. please let me know if the guy I am trying to get this photo to, has received it. I would appreciate an email from the guy in the photo who this was for with his acknowledgement of receipt/received. See #140.jpg

-Latency

See ya soon.