My pictures of Queensryche in New Jersey - 10/6

MetalFury

Keeper of the Seven Keys
Sep 23, 2005
New Jersey
www.metalfury.com
These are the pics I took at the State Theater in New Brunswick...

http://www.metalfury.com/Photos-Queensryche.html

It was another great Ryche show (I've seen them about 20 times now!) There was only one other guy there that had a photo pass besides me and he was taking pics for Metal Edge magazine. My fiancee and I also had meet and greet passes and got a chance to talk to the band after the show (our 2nd time speaking with them) They're all very cool and really seem to enjoy talking to the fans.

Dude GREAT pics!!

I caught them the last couple times they came through here and both great shows.

But that guy Stone the new guitarist....:zombie:

That guy looks like he is in the Bloodhound Gang.......
He sure plays the correct notes when he is doing a solo but it seems hollow... the guy plays with no feeling..... :yuk:

Burke said:
But that guy Stone the new guitarist....:zombie:

He sure plays the correct notes when he is doing a solo but it seems hollow... the guy plays with no feeling..... :yuk:

I'm just guessing here, but I imagine it is probably much more natural to play "with feeling" if you were the one that wrote the music.

Force10 said:
I'm just guessing here, but I imagine it is probably much more natural to play "with feeling" if you were the one that wrote the music.

True - but then again, plenty of people can play other artists songs and still hit that emotional chord the song's original writer nailed.........