This is so sad

never give up the struggle, pyrus....the Dumbaughs of the world cannot be allowed to triumph.

fonda_w-ch-vietnam.jpg

I read the other day that the wingnuts of the world are actually beginning to quarrel...that moron Savage from SF lambasted Sean Vannity and Rush as uneducated puppets, and said that Bush has betrayed true conservative values such as fiscal responsibility. He pointed out how the Bush loyalists march in lock-step to every utterance he makes and calls them "Bush-bots."

and I'll say it again - not one American life is worth that cesspool of a nation.

also - I read another article about how the educated professionals are fleeing Iraq in record numbers. You don't need to know history to know that a nation without an educated class is doomed.

Good piece from AP, which is popping up on news websites across the country:

In her fifth day quietly camping out on a road near President Bush's ranch, a grieving mother protesting the war that took her son's life has captured the nation's attention.

Cindy Sheehan's simple vigil has pulled at many people's heartstrings and stirred anger in others, symbolizing the country's divided opinion of the war in Iraq.

Dozens from across the country have started to camp out with her, pitching tents in muddy ditches and hanging anti-war banners; others have sent flowers. One activist called her "the Rosa Parks of the anti-war movement." Her name was among the most popular search topics Wednesday on Internet blogs.

"Before my son was killed, I used to think that one person could not make a difference," she said Wednesday under a tent where she has slept since arriving Saturday. "But one person that is surrounded and supported by millions of people can be heard."

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

good thread lads!

I sincerely hope that Iran isn't next on the list

since we're on the subject heres that t-shirt design I did for the exploited
its available now....hope the merch people send me one :err:

exploited1.jpg

heres another that I did for a back print but it wasn't used
I wasn't happy with bush in this one
tony looks ok though the shit licking lapdog cunt that he is

war.jpg

awesome thread. i only wish i had the balls cindy sheehan has. fucken bush is on vacation again.