this is soooooo not cool

Ummm...dude....for one, Megadeth fucking surpassed Metallica. Megadeth didn't sell out like Metallica did. Megadeth did Risk and then went back to heavy, unlike Metallica. Mustaine is better than Hetfield, Friedman beats the living fucking shit out of faggot Hammett........

I'm not in the mood for debating right now so I'm going to quit.

NP: Battlelore: Attack of the Orcs

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Ummm...dude....for one, Megadeth fucking surpassed Metallica. Megadeth didn't sell out like Metallica did. Megadeth did Risk and then went back to heavy, unlike Metallica. Mustaine is better than Hetfield, Friedman beats the living fucking shit out of faggot Hammett........

I'm not in the mood for debating right now so I'm going to quit.

NP: Battlelore: Attack of the Orcs
I agree. Megadeth pwnz.

NP: Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name (live)

hahaha
just compare 4 horsemen and mechanix. no contest. ps james stole that from dave.

Wiggles said:
IMO means "In My Opinion". And that spitting thing is gross.
Yes, yes, yes. It's nasty...
And the beer spitting on the crowd... I'd have a tantrum if it hit me...

I found that Megadeth fan statement pretty funny... 80's band... heeheee!

M. said:
hahaha
just compare 4 horsemen and mechanix. no contest. ps james stole that from dave.
Yep. Dave wanted to name it The Mechanix. The way The Mechanix was played is the way the original Four Horsemen was written but James didn't like it.

Dave wrote the majority of Kill 'Em All but got booted for his alcoholism....pffff....Master of Puppets tour anybody? Still drunk with Ozzy?

Fucking hypocrites....

NP: Opeth - Master's Apprentices

He's not spitting as an act. When he was hungover and standing out in the alley in Philly he kept spitting on the wall near him. It's a habit. I used to do that too but I finally stopped a while ago.

gkelter said:
He's not spitting as an act. When he was hungover and standing out in the alley in Philly he kept spitting on the wall near him. It's a habit. I used to do that too but I finally stopped a while ago.
Um...wrong thread? Okay :) doesnt matter ;) I'm just wondering WHY he spits!