This is surprising

SpiritCrusherX

ManBearPig
Apr 5, 2003
Wilkes-Barre, PA
www.myspace.com
From Blabbermouth.net:

METALLICA's JAMES HETFIELD: 'St. Anger' Songs Could Have Been Shorter - Feb. 9, 2004
METALLICA frontman James Hetfield has admitted that many of the songs on the group's latest CD, "St. Anger", are "long-winded" and could have been made shorter without taking away any of their potency.

Wow. No fuckin' shit. And what potency?

JHawk said:
..and if with any luck, they'll admit to anally abusing "Turn the Page" and I might could possibly not hate them as much

..sorry, Bob Seger fan. A rarity anymore..

Bob Seger owns..

Dont forget how they butchered the whole idea and meaning of Turn the page by that retarded music video..speaking of music videos, seeing that Evergrey made a video not to long ago and put it on Headbangers ball, what the hell is stoping Symphony X? they have to be just as if not more popular then Evergrey..

theodyssey said:
Was that ja rule track ever released? I totally forgot about that. Yeah, i heard all about them doing it, but never heard anything from it.
It was released on the soundtrack for the movie "Biker Boyz". You can download it, the song is called "We did it again". One of the worst songs ever recorded really.