this is the best work day i've had in months.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
get to work at 8:30am
do a 4 hour project in 10 minutes because i already did it 8 months ago
head to lunch at 11am
2 hours later go to Bevmo and buy BOOZE
arrive back at the office at 3pm
have a shot of tequila in the parking lot with my boss
do 20 minutes worth of work
dick around for the next hours until i go home

salary kicks ass.

my work day had it's highs and it's lows

on the downside, everyone at my office is constantly moping around because the jolly fat woman that everyone loves had a heartattack and died a few days ago.

on the upside, this means a full time position was created for me and I can finally get some more pay and benefits, as my boss made me aware today.

on the downside, I went to check UM this morning and IE popped up a message stating "due to network policy, access to this site is not allowed, contact network admin for details"

... so I looked around all shifty-eyed, tried UM again 30 minutes later and it worked, then suddenly got locked out again...

I think they're on to me :lol:

Chromatose said:
my work day had it's highs and it's lows

on the downside, everyone at my office is constantly moping around because the jolly fat woman that everyone loves had a heartattack and died a few days ago.

on the upside, this means a full time position was created for me and I can finally get some more pay and benefits, as my boss made me aware today.
GOLD says i.

the death isn't a low for me, I was more concerned with someone noticing my abundance of time wasted on the forums hahah

dude I got to take off work for most of the day yesterday to spend a tiny bit of time at a funeral and then got to take the rest of the day off because everyone else was too sad to go back to work. SCORE

DEAD COWORKERS RULE

hahaha

it's like that Bundy episode where the psychic predicts good fortune for everyone but Marcy and Steve gets the parking space cuz the dude gets croaked! oh man that one was on the other night, awesome.

I GOT YOU BABE!
BABE!