This is the most random yet hilarious Immortal video made...

it's almost as funny as the original Call Of The Wintermoon video

Last edited by a moderator:
boo8ms-1.gif

This is one of my favorite Immortal songs, from Battles In The North album (Blashyrkh Mighty Ravendark)
Yes, the name of the song is retarded, and Abbath sounds like Popeye on the album, but the music is great

Of their albums, I would pretty much stay away from Blizzard Beasts, and I would get Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism last.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think immortal is a joke band. That is how i view their music, lyrics, and especially videos.

Sons contains some of the best music I've ever heard. The breaks and relentless drumming are mercilessly amazing. Abbath's vocal melodies really shine, too.

I avoid checking out their older discography lest I taint their beautiful image in my mind.

So yeah, you're a joke. Kill yourself and someone you love.

Sons contains some of the best music I've ever heard. The breaks and relentless drumming are mercilessly amazing. Abbath's vocal melodies really shine, too.
I avoid checking out their older discography lest I taint their beautiful image in my mind.

The KKK takes themselves seriously and *they* wear pointy hats, so I guess the same goes for Immortal with ( possibly ) no NSBM.

Pure Holocaust and Battles In The North are among the best black metal albums ever released, but they are nowhere near as refined as their last three albums.
If you like Sons, you will definitely love At The Heart Of Winter. It's the best Immortal album. Listen to Withstand The Fall Of Time.

Well, their last three albums are really different than their first four. The music became much more refined, technical, heavier, more epic, and more aggressive. A lot of thrashy riffs too