This is what happens on IRC when boredom strikes.

Captain Beard

No longer active
Sep 6, 2001
[2:44am] * AnViL throws Randy Newman at NoLordy
[2:45am] * EricT heres randy newman sing "and now i'm hitting teh nolordy, and the no lordy looks at me, and then i get hit with a warhammer"
[2:45am] * NoLordy parries and sends a flaming Arsenio Hall At AnViL
[2:45am] <EricT> hears*
[2:45am] * AnViL dodges and picks up the carcass of George Burns and hurls it at NoLordy
[2:46am] * NoLordy bends Spacetime to send George Burns at EricT instead and hurls a naked Janet Reno at AnViL
[2:47am] <Frinya> are you guys having fun?
[2:47am] <NoLordy> Yes.
[2:47am] <EricT> eww, i got hit by a corpse
[2:47am] <EricT> a small one at that
[2:48am] * AnViL- (~Anvil@d205-250-71-229.bchsia.telus.net) has joined #nevermore
[2:48am] * NoLordy sets mode: +o AnViL-
[2:48am] * AnViL- dodges and picks up the carcass of George Burns and hurls it at NoLordy
[2:48am] <EricT> Those fuckers spilled popcorn on my bed...
[2:48am] <NoLordy> [2:46am] * NoLordy bends Spacetime to send George Burns at EricT instead and hurls a naked Janet Reno at AnViL
[2:48am] <NoLordy> [2:47am] <Frinya> are you guys having fun?
[2:48am] <NoLordy> [2:47am] <NoLordy> Yes.
[2:48am] <NoLordy> [2:47am] <EricT> eww, i got hit by a corpse
[2:48am] <NoLordy> [2:47am] <EricT> a small one at that
[2:50am] * AnViL- travels back in time and takes Abraham Lincoln from the past, comes back and makes him strip down and throw himself at NoLordy
[2:50am] * AnViL- corrects himself and remembers to remind Mr. Lincoln to seduce NoLordy at the same time
[2:51am] * NoLordy summons the Lincoln Log barrier and sends Janet Reno to counter-seduce Lincoln
[2:51am] * NoLordy then pulls a rusty sword out...
[2:51am] * NoLordy rapes AnViL- with a rusty sword.
[2:51am] * AnViL- pulls his trusty twin daggers out and parries NoLordy's rapeage of the rusty sword, then tickles him with his daggers
[2:52am] * AnViL (~Anvil@d205-250-71-229.bchsia.telus.net) Quit (Ping timeout: 360 seconds)
[2:52am] * AnViL- is now known as AnViL
[2:52am] <NoLordy> tee hee
[2:52am] * NoLordy laughs so mightily that angels weep, children scream, and 13 nuns explode

I'm hijacking this thread.

I'm currently an emotional wreck.

Any pity/sympathy/empathy for a heart-broken scottish dude, throw it this way

:p

Yeah, lady troubles.

I'm not the best at talking feelings, but in short...shes sorta came back into my life after a long while, and i feel pretty fucking weird.

derek said:
Yeah, lady troubles.

I'm not the best at talking feelings, but in short...shes sorta came back into my life after a long while, and i feel pretty fucking weird.
dunno what i can offer in the way of advice, but ... there was the crazy dude i used to be *with* (but not with because he treated anything that happened between us like it never had) and he left and after all this self-hate and stuff, i got with this guy who seems to actually respect me and stuff ... and then a few weeks ago, i see one of the guys i work with when we start taking a class together and he tells me that the psycho was back in town for a few days. so that freaked me out a bit, making me examine the lows i hit in terms of how ridiculous i was over him when i was striving for the least bit of attention he'd show me and how i now have said guy who seems to respect me and just how bad i get messed up over relationships with people, specifically guys.
as of now, psycho's gone back to wherever he came from without me seeing him again, and i haven't heard from my boyfriend in over 2 weeks since his job is raping him of free time and today was supposed to be his day off when we'd get together or something yet nothing came of that. but i'm just an overly-paranoid person, so i hope that at least you read my post and got a chuckle out of my dumb-ness and just got to feel a little better about yourself thinking "i'm really glad i'm nothing like her."

but yeah. feel better.

Møøsticles said:
don't worry scotsman

I will still love you

epoch.

:) Thanks man. Epoch <3!

dreaming neon darkspot said:
dunno what i can offer in the way of advice, but ... there was the crazy dude i used to be *with* (but not with because he treated anything that happened between us like it never had) and he left and after all this self-hate and stuff, i got with this guy who seems to actually respect me and stuff ... and then a few weeks ago, i see one of the guys i work with when we start taking a class together and he tells me that the psycho was back in town for a few days. so that freaked me out a bit, making me examine the lows i hit in terms of how ridiculous i was over him when i was striving for the least bit of attention he'd show me and how i now have said guy who seems to respect me and just how bad i get messed up over relationships with people, specifically guys.
as of now, psycho's gone back to wherever he came from without me seeing him again, and i haven't heard from my boyfriend in over 2 weeks since his job is raping him of free time and today was supposed to be his day off when we'd get together or something yet nothing came of that. but i'm just an overly-paranoid person, so i hope that at least you read my post and got a chuckle out of my dumb-ness and just got to feel a little better about yourself thinking "i'm really glad i'm nothing like her."

but yeah. feel better.

Ach, shut up - you're awesome! We're all in the same boat when it comes to living - sometimes it's plain sailing and other times it's like white-water rafting Niagara falls! So, don't let things get to you over there in America and I'll try to do the same over here, and I'm sure...with time...we'll all be *RAWKING* again on the decks of that smooth-sailing boat on the most placid of lakes.

Hugs to both of you :)

derek said:
:) Thanks man. Epoch <3!

Ach, shut up - you're awesome! We're all in the same boat when it comes to living - sometimes it's plain sailing and other times it's like white-water rafting Niagara falls! So, don't let things get to you over there in America and I'll try to do the same over here, and I'm sure...with time...we'll all be *RAWKING* again on the decks of that smooth-sailing boat on the most placid of lakes.

Hugs to both of you :)
qft

yeah. i guess i'm just stressing all the stuff with this new guy now because, in addition to the sheer shock of going from the worst possible situation with the crazy guy to the best i've experienced so far with this new guy, there's a whole level of stress added to life now because of college and regrets i have as far as decisions i've made regarding it ... i saw a friend of mine this evening after spending the whole day stressing and talking with her made me realize that none of the things i'm worrying about are set in stone - not school, not college, not relationships, not my self-esteem ... nothing is permenant and i just have to keep reminding myself of that. i guess, for the better or worse, it's something we all need to keep reminding each other of.

dreaming neon darkspot said:
qft

yeah. i guess i'm just stressing all the stuff with this new guy now because, in addition to the sheer shock of going from the worst possible situation with the crazy guy to the best i've experienced so far with this new guy, there's a whole level of stress added to life now because of college and regrets i have as far as decisions i've made regarding it ... i saw a friend of mine this evening after spending the whole day stressing and talking with her made me realize that none of the things i'm worrying about are set in stone - not school, not college, not relationships, not my self-esteem ... nothing is permenant and i just have to keep reminding myself of that. i guess, for the better or worse, it's something we all need to keep reminding each other of.

Everything works in cycles. Sometimes, we all have to step back and try to see everything for what it really is.

I guess you're right, everything is transient. I suppose its better to make the most of the transience while its around though :)

I am gonna head to bed, before I break down like a big girl or such like.

Take care

*trans-atlantic hugs*

-derek

derek said:
Everything works in cycles. Sometimes, we all have to step back and try to see everything for what it really is.

I guess you're right, everything is transient. I suppose its better to make the most of the transience while its around though :)

I am gonna head to bed, before I break down like a big girl or such like.

Take care

*trans-atlantic hugs*

-derek
i thought you didn't sleep :p
but it works for the rest of us mortals, so maybe unconsciousness will clear your head or at least let your emotions shift around and regulate themselves. do take care.
*trans-stlantic hugs back*