this is why I love HCAF ;)

22,144 (29.57 posts per day)

I'll be honest, I once had an average of 50 posts per day at on particularly forum. At another forum, on my first 24 hours I got 107.5 posts per day, just to see if I could do it, but fortunately I have not posted that many since then.
Nowadays, I don't post a lot at forums anymore, the 50 posts per day thing was back in the days when I had anxiety and paranoia problems and didn't leave the house.

Very true - then again, I'd kinda like to see what would happen if one or more did come here and try that shit :heh:

And just FYI, I meant "why do you even bother" as in "why do you even try", not to imply you were bothered by it - using "bother" in the verb sense (but your English is some of the best I've seen on here, native speaker or otherwise, so we're all entitled to a goof now and then! :D)

Bleh, HCAF. I met some cool dudes there back in the day, who I've met personally, but most of them are at Rig Talk now.

It's crazy when you enter the amp forum and see threads for everything from which Engl is best, to which claw hammer to buy, to blah blah blah. You get what I mean lol.

-Joe

BUT GUYS SHORTER LEADS WILL INCREASE THE QUALITY OF YOUR TONEZ BY 1000000x!!!!
HONESTLY
AND GUTSHOTS OF PREAMPS AND COMPRESSORS LET US KNOW THE QUALITY OF A UNIT, AND NOT ACTUALLY USING IT IN A MIX!
OMGMGOMGOG!! TEH ZIP

hcaf rules guys, cant you see it?

I have to admit, I'm USUALLY too lazy for zips, but the amount of quality shit people post on this forum means i usually download stuff off this forum without any encouragement needed.
lasse's and marcus' zips always get unconditional downloads for me, but people on HCAF may not know lasse's clips are of ludicrously high quality quite like us guys do.

You look at that and wonder why they don't just keep it to themselves that they're either:

A) Lazy.

B) Paranoid.

C) Wankers.

D) All of the above.

:err:

PTP>PCB

200531046-001.jpg

Actually that's more of a TGP thing, where 40-year-old-blues-rock-guys live.