This Message is for Jeff Loomis of Nevermore

Jan 25, 2004
Tulsa, OK
myspace.com
I want to know how you felt about publishing a tablature book from any of Nevermore's albums. Me and many others i'm sure would be absolutely thrilled to learn your awesome riffs and solos, but not all of us are good enough to sit down and figure out all the parts...cause well some of them are just too damn hard and fast... :worship: Maybe some of the major music book companies like Cherry Lane Music Company or Hal-Leonard could transcribe some of the albums. I don't know how this whole process works...so could you plz consider it? thnx btw..love the new album...

when i saw the the title of this thread i thought your name read 'DiscipleofNumetal' and i almost shat my panties laughing

ya know, my ole aussie pal, ive been observing you for damn near 10 years now, and i still cant find any reason or pattern for the random threads that you always bump for seemingly no reason, just to add a cryptic comment to a conversation LONG since dead. where the hell did you find this, and what the hell were you searching for that brought you here? these are the questions that drive men mad!

you forever remain quite the enigma!

indeed.gif