this must be THE place to feel at home

calantak

New Metal Member
Mar 2, 2003
Among over 14.000 metalheads!!

Do you guys realize we can found our own city with this kind op population.

Metalopolis!!

yea!!!

well... I recall another era of metal, back in 1988-1995 the atmosphere was rather good... nowadays it's just gotten too big, i stopped going to concerts about 7 years ago just because of that

It happens. Pretty much the ONLY reasons why I pass up concerts are: No money. No Transportation. And/or No time (ie: I'm working that day.) I'm supposed to go to a Skid Row concert this month, and a Metallica concert next. Can't wait... :headbang:

You're right, this is home. Now wash the pots and clean the bathroom, there's a good chap.

Welcome to UM!! :wave: Enjoy the forums. :)

I ain't doing no durty wurk, you evil metalhedz!

hey, LOTO, I just noticed your sig, and Shadow gallery made themselves a little spot in my cd-changer again, when I watched thru the collection, i spotted their tyranny and decided to put it in.
Long time out => great listen once again!!

the three people above me cumulate in 15.000 posts... damn, you spamheads ;)

calantak said:
I ain't doing no durty wurk, you evil metalhedz!

hey, LOTO, I just noticed your sig, and Shadow gallery made themselves a little spot in my cd-changer again, when I watched thru the collection, i spotted their tyranny and decided to put it in.
Long time out => great listen once again!!

Tyranny is an awesome cd indeed!! They're working on a new cd now, can't wait to hear what they come up with!

the three people above me cumulate in 15.000 posts... damn, you spamheads ;)

Russell and I are both staff members, so we kinda have to be here a lot..don't quite know what Rusty's excuse is though.. ;) :lol:

Lady of the Oracle said:
Russell and I are both staff members, so we kinda have to be here a lot..don't quite know what Rusty's excuse is though.. ;) :lol:
If I don't post a lot, people start missing me too much. It's bad for their health. I'm just helping people by being here, you know. I stop them from becoming ill. You just don't realise the great service I do for the people of UM.

Rusty said:
If I don't post a lot, people start missing me too much. It's bad for their health. I'm just helping people by being here, you know. I stop them from becoming ill. You just don't realise the great service I do for the people of UM.
And if you believe that, you'll probably think this picture is genuine:

flying%20pig.gif

;)

Rusty said:

Yes, your delusions of grandeur *are* entertaining, now that you mention it. As for missing you, how would we know? You're always here..how can we miss you if you never go away?

:lol:

;)

Hopefully, m'Lady, you'll never have to find out. I couldn't bear to inflict that amount of pain on someone as nice as you.