This one is for the girrrrrrrls!!!!!!!

F

Female Rocker

Hi, my name is Jil and I love Saxon and a lot of other Rockbands, mainly of the 80's. I am from Germany and I wonder if there are any female Saxon Fans who like to excange some mails with me! I am a Rockmusic "Junkie" but beside this I love all those typical women things like clothes Shopping, going out in the evenings, and I am mad about perfume miniatures and antique pinewood furniture. I love visiting rock concerts, I am a happy person and enjoy life!!! I know a million of male rock fans (I just sometimes wonder where all their hair is gone ;) ) and I think it is pretty hard these days to find some "girls" who are into the good old heavy rockmusic of the 80's. Come on girls and write!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Gil, I am a female heavy rock fan and a frequent visitor to Germany. I am in fact going to Dusseldorf on the 10th May. Not a music trip I am afraid to say, I am going to have a look at some dogs. I am also going to Dusseldorf on the 6th Sep to the Sieger Show. I go to this every year. I will not be able to go to see the boys in Bremen. I have been a long time Saxon fan, from the early 80s. I have seen them so many times, all over the UK. They are THE best. I hope you are able to see them in Bremen. Have fun.
Zandro1008

Hello JIL

just realised I did not spell your name correctly, my apologies.

Keep rockin!!!!!!!!!1

Hi !!!!!

I´m a girl too, but a little bit older......
We are living in North-Germany, I´m 37 and we have a little son of 4.

And I agree, we need the boys with looooong hair and tight leather-pants, hahaha...... I like the 80´s band too!