This one's for Kitty... Scorpions live at Wacken!

Mxgonzo said:
My sentiments exactly!

I agree 95%. It is missing either "Don't Stop at the Top" or "We Let it Rock.... You Let it Roll" though. "Savage Amusement" was a real underrated gem. With their huge catalog, you can't expect many songs from that release, but they should have played one.

Bryant

Platinum Maze said:
tsorl, Wyv, Fang, thanks for the tips, and the link. I've got it to mp3. Now, any trick to splitting this 2 hour 40 minute mp3 up so it will fit on a couple of cd's?

Again it'll be to record it "manually" and cut during some extended applause or a sharp cut (basically what you do when recording a live album on tape).

Since I don't do this oftenly my knowledge is limited, so again I'll recommend to convert the MP3 to WAV and then using Cool Edit Pro (or a similar program) make the desired cut. After you have saved three different new WAV files you can again turn them into MP3 and from then to CD format.

Better yet let me see if I can manage to do it, if so we will afterwards figure where to upload the files :D

The good news

Already split the file in three parts, no need to convert to WAV was all treated as MP3s. The cuts were done at lower parts of the cheer of the crowd. Sound pretty good to my ears considering I'm amateur at this

The bad news

Still three huge files not even Gmail can take this fuckers

files.jpg

Any ideas are welcomed

Fangface said:
It's a good soundboard recording, not a perfect one but you can hear every instrument distinctly. I like it the way they left it.
I honestly think it's very much worth downloading for Scorpions/hard rock fans :)

Fang, thanks much for the pointer to the file. I am not a Scorps fan although I do enjoy a fair bit of their stuff. This made my Friday afternoon at work and drive home a breeze.

tsorl said:
Soulseek?

Not a bad one depending on the connection time. PM when usually you connect.

NP: Yngwie Malmsteen - 'Crystal Ball'

Wyv,

Thanks for taking the time to do all that. I just hope there is some way to get it. I may have an idea, but I have to wait until my buddy is back from vacation. I'll let you know.

Platinum Maze said:
Wyv,

Thanks for taking the time to do all that. I just hope there is some way to get it. I may have an idea, but I have to wait until my buddy is back from vacation. I'll let you know.

Okey dokey. Anyone who wants the files let me know ideas to get them and we can work them out.

UMOS is about sharing :kickass:

NP: Imperium - 'To The Things That Were'

kittybeast said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheWhisper said:
Watch out for the claws Wheez...:lol:

Oh believe me, I felt the claws last September in Atlanta thanks to a similar statement. The only reason I felt safe this time is the distance between us and the hope that she'll be so excited at PP she will have forgotten.

Wheezer said:
Oh believe me, I felt the claws last September in Atlanta thanks to a similar statement. The only reason I felt safe this time is the distance between us and the hope that she'll be so excited at PP she will have forgotten.

For a tiny amount of money I will not remind her :heh: :lol:

My goodness those days are going to be the riot of our time :worship:

Wyvern said:
For a tiny amount of money I will not remind her :heh: :lol:

:lol: Blackmail!!??!

Wyvern said:
My goodness those days are going to be the riot of our time :worship:

A lot of times the anticipation leading up to an event is half the fun of the event itself. I can just about guarantee that the anticipation is only a small part of this particular event. :kickass: :headbang:

Wheezer said:
:lol: Blackmail!!??!

Or 'Blackout' according to Kitty :p Nah, I can't balckmail you I have to share the room with you I don't want to 'wake up dead'

A lot of times the anticipation leading up to an event is half the fun of the event itself. I can just about guarantee that the anticipation is only a small part of this particular event. :kickass: :headbang:

Like Lemmy said, 'The Chase Is Better Than The Catch' :Smokin: