this place is kinda dead...

Hehe, thanx for answering for me, Junnie:D

Hello and welcome, Photorhead:wave:
I believe some Japanese are positing on other forums, but not here...dunno why. Maybe they don't know the existance of this forum...hmmm.

ここなら、にほんごつかえるのにね!;)

BTW, have any of you heard new song from OUTRAGE? They are changing their style into some sort of "stoner meets thrash" type...and I got to tell you that I'm a dissapointed a bit. Their older stuff are way cool, I think:(

junnie from the east said:
Here and Asylum Dancer too :) hi everyone! i've been sooo away from this internet thingy, i'll try to come here more often ..
Junnie!! Great to see you posting again! :)

You and Taki-Chan are going to be famous very soon on our live DVD! :D

Feel free to drop by the Dungeon forum sometime and say hi! :)

Lord Tim said:
Junnie!! Great to see you posting again! :)

You and Taki-Chan are going to be famous very soon on our live DVD! :D

Feel free to drop by the Dungeon forum sometime and say hi! :)
hey hey hey you have to tell me about it Tim?????? NAHHHHHHHHHH i don't want to be famous!!!!! send me a copy right away i gotta check it

:loco:

Hi AD, looking forward to the gurls wed. meeting!
talk to you soon :)

junnie from the east said:
hey hey hey you have to tell me about it Tim?????? NAHHHHHHHHHH i don't want to be famous!!!!! send me a copy right away i gotta check it

:loco:
Wow, I so missed your reply for a few weeks! :( Sorry for not answering!

I think you'll be happy with how you looked in the DVD! I mean, at least YOU had pants on...! :oops: HAHA! Yes, folks, I'm kidding! :p

I finally saw the final cut of it on the weekend and it looks awesome! So many great memories of that tour and I can't wait to do it all over again someday soon! :)