Is this Forum dead???

It's a natural thing I've seen over the years. A lot of people rely too much on Facebook posting (I agree it's convenient but holy cow it's hell to find things).

I'll be updating the site in the near future which will add a lot of new features so.. I'm not going anywhere!

What is fecebuck? - Looking forward to the updates. ^-^

It's not totally dead Clint you elderly bastard! hah.

Like someone said, Facefuck has killed a lot of forums, more generalised forums ie: Metal Archives & NWN! are very active, a lot of forums dedicated to just one band seem to be getting quieter & quieter.

Look at how insane the forum was with users & posts when the first couple of Aussie tours were announced! Now, barely anyone writes about tours/gigs etc....

I think it is very strange seeing as Amon's fanbase only grows with each release yet less people are using their forum.

I rearly get to check in on this place (or the internet in general) compared to previous years.

Bring Back Patric!! Nah just kidding........

I come here to read, every once in a while... but since not much is happening visits dont last very long.
feels like no really new people coming in either. but oh well... Less names to remember ^^

Sad development indeed. Wondering if the band members still read this forum - some of them even posted
here years ago.

I loved especially Gnoff's posts about his crazy jouneys :), the collection thread and the trading thread.
Seems that even some of the collectors have quit their activities.
I should post some pictures of my collection soon - maybe there's a chance for a little restart.
Also looking forward to the updates MetalAges talks about.

Let's keep this forum alive together!

I think it's very dead sadly. I've not posted for nearly a year and it's simply due to the lack of activities around here - people have migrated to other websites and as others mention, facebook has taken over any need people had to follow a band on a forum like this... :(