Read This First!

Thrymfal

Snootchie Bootchies
Aug 14, 2003
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Alright, now that the search function is officially back, there's no fuckin excuse folks. Just to start things off with, if you're new, and want to start a new thread, search for it first. oh and BTW:

1. New threads asking your favorite AA song will be closed
2. New threads asking about lyrics for Risen From the Sea will be closed
3. Search before asking a mythological question, we've answered a ton of them Specifically in the "Viking Mythology and Everything that Goes With it" thread
4. Amon Amarth means Mountain of Doom in on of the many forms of Tolkien Speak
5. Johan made his bracers himself, metal, huh?
6. Please don't post in a thread that is several years old... let dead threads lie.

7. Don't start threads asking when AA will play your town. We are a group of disparate internet dwellers, not ticketmaster representatives.

Reactions: darkpath
so seriously down to silly business, what is your favourite aa song? After all this time what is the lyrics for risen from the sea? and really. Was odin really a worm? These questions will be answered in Everything we have talked about before. SEARCH MOTHER FUCKERS!

oh yeah what i meant to say was, if anyone can find the thread when someone was talking about AA logo sweatpants. i think it had a link to some dudes online shop. Im looking for a pair of immolation sweatpants- so if someone can post the thread, you are sup-ah cool-ah.

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
oh yeah what i meant to say was, if anyone can find the thread when someone was talking about AA logo sweatpants. i think it had a link to some dudes online shop. Im looking for a pair of immolation sweatpants- so if someone can post the thread, you are sup-ah cool-ah.

thought you were gone....

i don't say anything.. half a year ago i started a thread about "your favourite aa-song".. can you guys ever forgive me? (or is my dig not save anymore haha)

Is it not possible to break the forum down into sections i.e. General Discussion, Frequently asked questions, Norse Mythology, maybe even a Flames section. Surely someone has already considered this?

ah man.. can you not just throw off all the threads which are about a show in the USA.. i am gonna be totally crazy of threads where people ask tickets for coming shows or just wanna tell the show was fantastic.. i mean.. do you see any threads about an european show? i dont.

:hotjump: denver Amon Amarth should have headlined....Trivium sucked...The show sold out because of AA

metalchop said:
:hotjump: denver Amon Amarth should have headlined....Trivium sucked...The show sold out because of AA

Maybe you should go practice your posting skills at...let's see...the Children of Bodom forum?

Let me clarify what you did wrong:

1. Posted in a sticky topic with something that had nothing to do with the topic
2. Double posted
3. Did not use proper english
4. Managed to use annoying emoticons

Thank you. That's all.

I didn't ask about the "Risen From the Sea" lyrics,
I just asked about "Thor Arise" lyrics.
Why did you delete my thread?

And actually I don't understand, why is it prohibited to ask about the "Risen From the Sea" lyrics, too?

Because there's hundreds of topics about it. Use the damned search function, it exists for a reason.