Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Hitting 40 this year. Damn !!!!

btw Bates, I was in Tualatin last weekend. Come to that area once or twice a year, love it out there.

Just read about Fred's departure. I guess nothing lasts forever. Actually probably lasted longer than anticipated.

Gnoff, you should fill-in :) You could be Flake (Rammstein) of Amon Amarth and do cool stunts / ride a Segway on stage. Would be awesome ;)

^^ hope it was good, man! got your email the other day. sorry for not replying yet. must get around to it soon! hope canada and the US is fun.

AA won't be playing soundwave in 2016 although there is a possibility that they'll be doing a headline tour instead. be great if it's true! :D

^^ hope it was good, man! got your email the other day. sorry for not replying yet. must get around to it soon! hope canada and the US is fun.

AA won't be playing soundwave in 2016 although there is a possibility that they'll be doing a headline tour instead. be great if it's true! :D

40? You old fucks!

And yes Gaz lets hope that headline tour goes through! Definitely doing going with them this time around Oz

Getting a walker soon I think.

Canada and east coast US for 17 days were a blast!
Been drinking so much I don't even feel bad in the mornings no more, so going on a bit of a dry spell for a bit now!

Did manage to meet plenty of friends, visit many breweries and bars, sample hundreds of beer/mead/cider/sake, see two shows (Goatwhore and Bolt Thrower) and just genuinly have great times on my vacation.

sad i had to put my trip back to scandinavia on hold. i would be there now too. oh well. have to do these things when you initially buy a house. i'll be coming next year though :)

i will be in denmark (copenhagen) next month for 5 nights before heading over to iceland and sweden. excited!

powerblade: meet for a beer when i'm in your part of the world?