Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

This nasty ass looking hag I met walking back from my pizza date said something like "get it cut or braid it you fucking idiot!" supposedly about my beard. I was listening to music and wasn't very interested in hearing what she said

I found it a slight bit amusing though that she was interested enoug in my appearance to speak up about it, when she herself wasn't really a beauty queen when going by traditional standards.
For starters it helps to have all your teeth I say before you offer upp advice on grooming for others

Esprit de l'escalier moment- you could have gone up to her and said "mother, I'm your long lost son!" And see if she lost the rest of her teeth through shock.

Now seriously, yeah, that sucks. Sort of how the metallers I know often get accused of being dirty by people who replace shampoo with strong hold hair gel.

Been home a little while, awesome show, as always

Baln_lSIgAAiXBT.jpg

Tonight will be the 35th time I see Amon Amarth live, perhaps I should slow down?

Well, I'll see them twice in Florida in January too, but perhaps I'll slow down after that?

You know you spend too much time on Facebook when you look for the "like" button. Like I just did there. :oops:

FTR I'm not convinced you should slow down. :lol:unless you really want to, of course.

Tonight will be the 35th time I see Amon Amarth live, perhaps I should slow down?

Well, I'll see them twice in Florida in January too, but perhaps I'll slow down after that?

I've seen them 4 times now, and don't get me wrong, all shows were great, but they were pretty similar.
If I saw them more than once a year I probably wouldn't think it was all that exciting anymore.

I am to Tampa one as I am sure you know that :lol: Tampa Bay Brewery visit prior to the show.

Also the day before (Friday) Obituary is playing so I plan on attending that one as well.

Well I sorta counted on that :headbang:

Orly, where's Obituary playing?
Wasn't it them that played the night after I arrived in 2011, where I pretty much fell asleep standing up?

haha, yes I think so, they're playing at Brass Mug, tiny club I believe as it's now at a new location, if anything, one can just hang out at the bar

Cool, I'll talk to Brian and Steph and see if they feel like going :headbang:

I'll fly in Jan 18 evening, no set plans as of yet, other than drink beer, visit breweries, see AA, then head for Ft Lauderdale 26th.