Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Everytime I come back onto this site I look around a little bit and I'm like 'whoa there are a lot bands on this website that I like but completely forgot about' then I look and see my join date and I'm shocked that I actually joined this website 6 years ago. UM is a good community, I think I'm going to start posting on this forum more often. Even if it is quiet. I don't listen to metal nearly as much as I did when I joined this place either that needs to change.

Hi Spanish_Lass! I sure was, I think I saw you actually!

Bit disappointed with the set list if I'm honest and the two printing errors on the tour t-shirts were a bit annoying but it was still a great show!

Hi Spanish_Lass! I sure was, I think I saw you actually!

Bit disappointed with the set list if I'm honest and the two printing errors on the tour t-shirts were a bit annoying but it was still a great show!

Should have come and say hi, I don't bite much these days. :loco:

I thought AA was very good, venue not so good (tour promotor choice I guess) and quite a good crowd. At one stage we even saw a ned in baseball cap and white tracksuit, wtf?

Yes, the "Glasgow England" misprint at the t-shirts was embarrasing, but if they hadn't put the apology note up I probably wouldn't have even noticed. I wonder what went wrong, most bands don't get that mixed up these days.

Should have come and say hi, I don't bite much these days. :loco:

I thought AA was very good, venue not so good (tour promotor choice I guess) and quite a good crowd. At one stage we even saw a ned in baseball cap and white tracksuit, wtf?

Yes, the "Glasgow England" misprint at the t-shirts was embarrasing, but if they hadn't put the apology note up I probably wouldn't have even noticed. I wonder what went wrong, most bands don't get that mixed up these days.

a ned?

The Bochum shirts had the wrong year on them, how do you miss that?
:kickass:

Wasn't in Bochum so can't say.

For the record a Glasgow Ned is a local sentient life form (most of the time) but not one you normally see in metal gigs or pubs. Feel free to google an image if you're particularly curious.

Ah the wonders of my mind and typing :eek:
I didn't imply that you missed it, I was asking how the T-shirt printers missed something like that :)

This nasty ass looking hag I met walking back from my pizza date said something like "get it cut or braid it you fucking idiot!" supposedly about my beard. I was listening to music and wasn't very interested in hearing what she said

I found it a slight bit amusing though that she was interested enoug in my appearance to speak up about it, when she herself wasn't really a beauty queen when going by traditional standards.
For starters it helps to have all your teeth I say before you offer upp advice on grooming for others

Finally got on the train after only two hours' wait. Left the house at back of 6 am and looks like I won't be back before 6pm- of which only 2 hours will
Be counted and paid for as work. :(

Wtf, one rugby game and the entire Scottish transport network collapses.