Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Following Gnoff's footsteps ... I registered at the Scandinavian language institute hosted at the Danish embassy's cultural center in Brussels. Will take Swedish classes in September. Time to explore ways out of Belgium, as I see no future for me in this country, maybe Gnoff and I will team up for a brewpub, or worse case, I'll open a Belgian waffle shop in Sweden. On a side note, my local bar just got around 30 exclusive Quebec beers to Europe ... a great night it was, plus I participated in a beer judging to help a new brewery pick it's new line up for their future releases.

*thumbs up*, grattis, ha det sa kul and good luck! From time to time I also think about a business idea. Well, maybe I will open a Bergische waffle shop next door to your Belgian waffle shop.:D Hope the Swedes are good eaters.

Just got my tickets for the show they're doing with Carcass in Copenhagen the 4th of December!

Also bought these yesterday :D

jNSDQCg.jpg

I was a bit tired when I woke up this morning at 10 am.
Yesterday worked my friend's party, arranging tables etc, helping with dinner, tending the bar, keeping the band happy, etc.
Also drank beer from noon until 4 am.

So far today been in a car, a bus, on my first train.
Another train to go, then one more bus, then a car.
Once at my mom's I've been traveling 8 hours today.
Lets hope everything is on time!

Also I miss not having a smart phone, work demanded it back when I went on my leave, might need to get a new one.

^Very pretty picture there Gnoff...I would like to live somewhere like that. One thing I hate about moving to Texas no trees and forests to go play in :(

Great place and pictures indeed. That's how life should be. Well though I'd rather prefer going for mushrooms than for fishes of course.

What else to say: "Warriors Of The North" - quite helpful while being sad to leave Ireland and going into the airplane.... Well, seems I've overwhelmed my fear of flying anyway. And this song... wow... Sept. Oct. Nov....:hotjump: