Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

It is here!

BNJb2FrCYAAz0iO.jpg

Conversation between my tattoo guy Victor and I today

Victor: You spent the weekend at a metal festival?
gnoff: Yes!
Victor: Did you drink an insane amount of beer?
gnoff: yes?
Victor: It is just that you bleed like crazy this time, way more than normal.
gnoff (thinking): oops!

---

oh, and BTW.
Decided today not to go color, just fixed some of the outlines, added some more detail in black/grey and some white highlights.
Ended in a 3 hour session or so, once healed should be done for this time.

Though everyone in the studio are convinced I'll come back for color sometime soon :rolleyes:

Ah maybe this is what my dentist thought while destructing my tooth, when she said to her assistant (not to me because she saw me listening to music): this bleeding doesn't please me.:loco:

Maybe it's a good idea not to color the tattoo. Just looked at it again. It's fantastic and in my opinion it could be quite "dangerous" to color it. It could lose / get another, less strong character. Maybe it would be too much. Did you saw it with colours?
It's quite hot here at the moment. I see sooo many tattoos. But can't help, yours is really one of the greatest. Well done, Victor.

Hey, it was my idea!
Victor is only the artist...
:lol:

He did color it in with some pens to let me have an idea how it would be like with just "a bit of color".
I felt it would look great with color as well, but that I will enjoy it more in black-grey.
Good thing if I change my mind I can always go back and add color, if I do the color now and then feel black-grey was better, well...

And I do like it a lot, it is by far the biggest and longest sitting tattoo I've done, pretty much beats all my others together :loco:

Very happy with it, now waiting for the last parts to heal, in about a week or so I hope to have it all done and healed and just happy :saint:

I'll try and get hold of some pics after it is fully healed beginnig of July, hopefully to post the finished work before I leave for Oz.

on other news, Swedish midsummer tomorrow.
Have two mates from US come over, and some of my crazy beer friends.
Out with the old "pickled stupid fish" to eat tradition, in with the new cool "bacon festival"!
Eat bacon and drink beers until nobody can talk or stand anymore, sounds about right to me!

on other news, Swedish midsummer tomorrow.
Have two mates from US come over, and some of my crazy beer friends.
Out with the old "pickled stupid fish" to eat tradition, in with the new cool "bacon festival"!
Eat bacon and drink beers until nobody can talk or stand anymore, sounds about right to me!

Sounds great! But it´s not midsummer without the "sill" he he ;-)

Glad Midsommar gnoff! :)

Hey, it was my idea!
Victor is only the artist...
:lol:

Mmh, I can imagine.... Draw some cool "beer stuff" there on my arm, Master Victor! (some beer bottles surrounded by bottle openers and skulls in your mind's eye). But Victor knew better.... ;) Well done, Victor!

Yeah great, nice midsummer then there to everybody!

Mmh, I can imagine.... Draw some cool "beer stuff" there on my arm, Master Victor! (some beer bottles surrounded by bottle openers and skulls in your mind's eye). But Victor knew better.... ;) Well done, Victor!

Yeah great, nice midsummer then there to everybody!

To my defense, I gave him pics of hops and 2-row barley and asked him to make me something pretty.
The tap handle and flowing beer was all Victor though.

Back from Feuertanz Festival in Abenberg near Nuremberg! Has been two wonderful sunny days with a lot of medieval folk / folk rock / folk metal music :)

Just opened my Deceiver of the Gods Album Box, listening now for the first time with the Booklet to get all the lyrics :D